Eagleville @ Riverside Round 1

@38320

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well being a Waverly fan I should be going to the Waverly game but instead I think Im going to watch Riverside and Eville. I hope its worth me missing my Tigers first playoff game!

I think that you've made a wise choice. If I can get free in time, I'd like to meet some of the posters...

On 10/31/2018 at 2:22 PM, eaglefan4life said:

I’m not so sure Lewis Co is very good. I think CA having their QB out lost them that game. Someone please tell me how Camden beat the brakes off Lewis Co if they are “as good as advertised” Looking at common opponents, Waverly smoked Camden, Riverside beat Camden.  

24 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’m not so sure Lewis Co is very good. I think CA having their QB out lost them that game. Someone please tell me how Camden beat the brakes off Lewis Co if they are “as good as advertised” Looking at common opponents, Waverly smoked Camden, Riverside beat Camden.  

I know where you are coming from but you can also look at this way. Obion County was a common opponent to both LC and RS. Lost to LC 49-18 and only lost to RS 14-7. I think there are too many variables in play during a game to just rely on scores in common games. LC is a goood team. Are they as good as last years team? I don’t think so. But I also don’t think CA is a better team than their team from last year. And that’s probably with their QB. Heck I think Eagleville is not as good as they were last. But again, all still good teams capable of beating the Waverly’s, RS, and who ever. It’s going to come down to the schemes and attacking weaknesses. At this point,  I promise you of those teams mentioned those kids are confident and none of them are going to lay down to the kids in the other jerseys. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SamMojo said:

I know where you are coming from but you can also look at this way. Obion County was a common opponent to both LC and RS. Lost to LC 49-18 and only lost to RS 14-7. I think there are too many variables in play during a game to just rely on scores in common games. LC is a goood team. Are they as good as last years team? I don’t think so. But I also don’t think CA is a better team than their team from last year. And that’s probably with their QB. Heck I think Eagleville is not as good as they were last. But again, all still good teams capable of beating the Waverly’s, RS, and who ever. It’s going to come down to the schemes and attacking weaknesses. At this point,  I promise you of those teams mentioned those kids are confident and none of them are going to lay down to the kids in the other jerseys. 

Very true! Good response! Guess we will all see tomorrow night! Gonna be some good football!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Very true! Good response! Guess we will all see tomorrow night! Gonna be some good football!

LC is a much better team than last year. Are you basing that on on game? Comparing common is difficult, but if you’re going to do it do them all. Camden was LC one slip up of the yr and that was actually an 8 point game with about 2 minutes to go. OB was man handled by LC while they were on a 3 game winning streak. 3 days late LC beat HC by 30 (RS won by 21). LC beat SH by 36 (RS won by 31). Not to mention beating CA AT CA. LC Lost 2 on Defense and and 3 on Offense from last years team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

LC is a much better team than last year. Are you basing that on on game? Comparing common is difficult, but if you’re going to do it do them all. Camden was LC one slip up of the yr and that was actually an 8 point game with about 2 minutes to go. OB was man handled by LC while they were on a 3 game winning streak. 3 days late LC beat HC by 30 (RS won by 21). LC beat SH by 36 (RS won by 31). Not to mention beating CA AT CA. LC Lost 2 on Defense and and 3 on Offense from last years team. 

Word. Gonna be a tight game

Edited by Trollin