East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That could be because they play tough teams like AC and non conference games

Don't be so Asinine!  Your conference it weak and the non conference games the teams in your conference play are Jokes (Brainerd, Chattanooga Christ (Who grace just beats by 30), Walker Valley, Tellico Plains, McMinn Central, Loudon, Sweetwater, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Stone Memorial (Who I don't believe will beat Marshall County as the 4 seed in their conference the first round), And the bad part is they lost to some of these teams.  No one besides AC is an above .500 team in your conference.

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Don't be so Asinine!  Your conference it weak and the non conference games the teams in your conference play are Jokes (Brainerd, Chattanooga Christ (Who grace just beats by 30), Walker Valley, Tellico Plains, McMinn Central, Loudon, Sweetwater, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Stone Memorial (Who I don't believe will beat Marshall County as the 4 seed in their conference the first round), And the bad part is they lost to some of these teams.  No one besides AC is an above .500 team in your conference.

What all teams did your 4th place team UC play? This is so dumb:roflol:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bullring99 said:

What all teams did your 4th place team UC play? This is so dumb:roflol:

I'm not the one on here saying that the reason no one in your conference is above .500 is because they played tough out of conference games like Mavericksinflight.  Now that was a dumb statement 

11 hours ago, Swipes said:

Well it was same situation last year and many people believe we should have handled Greeneville comfortably. And I am definitely one of those. You can complain all year and you do about our schedule and I can complain your schedule is not much better if you define better in the way you do, the point I make is it will always come down to playoffs as it did last year. Fortunately you guys had a little help and squeaked by 4pts and congrats you guys deserve it. But this is a new year and we are going show Greeneville what should have been. It's lights out for Greeneville when they come to Rocky Top! Greeneville will not leave Anderson County without a loss!!!! Lol :) not this year!!!

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well it was same situation last year and many people believe we should have handled Greeneville comfortably. And I am definitely one of those. You can complain all year and you do about our schedule and I can complain your schedule is not much better if you define better in the way you do, the point I make is it will always come down to playoffs as it did last year. Fortunately you guys had a little help and squeaked by 4pts and congrats you guys deserve it. But this is a new year and we are going show Greeneville what should have been. It's lights out for Greeneville when they come to Rocky Top! Greeneville will not leave Anderson County without a loss!!!! Lol :) not this year!!!

Ha ha ha ha. The ones who thought the cows shoulda won was the cows lol. The better team won and that same team wins state again this year. Something the cows will never know anything about 

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ha ha ha ha. The ones who thought the cows shoulda won was the cows lol. The better team won and that same team wins state again this year. Something the cows will never know anything about 

Ha ha your buddy a few weeks ago Austin priceless said on TV many thought this also. Hey and that is your buddy because he certainly does not like AC! Lol

My thoughts on last year's game for AC against Greeneville  and what it means this year is similar to a fishing trip I once had.I told the story many times but the results are the same today as they were over 30 years ago .A very true story just like last year's game results.I hooked a monster fish in the Nolichucky river right below the Dam.I worked for what seemed like an hour to get it over to the bank where I was on a large rock about four foot above the water. I had not brought a dip net and had no help or way to get the fish up out of the water.I done the only thing I  could and tried to just raise it out with the line.Man ! It's head looked like it was a foot and a half wide for about two seconds.Thats when the line broke and the monster got away.Last year's game against Greeneville will never come back and Greeneville will always be the 2017 champions because they done what they had to do to get out of a tough game and go on  to victory.I never hooked that fish again and if I did ,it  might be like Greeneville this year and be even a lot bigger and stronger and make me wish I'd just took the first loss and not tried again.EITHER way,last year is over and has nothing to do with this year and thank goodness it's going to be over and done in less then 3 weeks and next month somebody will be the 2018 state champs.:thumb:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

My thoughts on last year's game for AC against Greeneville  and what it means this year is similar to a fishing trip I once had.I told the story many times but the results are the same today as they were over 30 years ago .A very true story just like last year's game results.I hooked a monster fish in the Nolichucky river right below the Dam.I worked for what seemed like an hour to get it over to the bank where I was on a large rock about four foot above the water. I had not brought a dip net and had no help or way to get the fish up out of the water.I done the only thing I  could and tried to just raise it out with the line.Man ! It's head looked like it was a foot and a half wide for about two seconds.Thats when the line broke and the monster got away.Last year's game against Greeneville will never come back and Greeneville will always be the 2017 champions because they done what they had to do to get out of a tough game and go on  to victory.I never hooked that fish again and if I did ,it  might be like Greeneville this year and be even a lot bigger and stronger and make me wish I'd just took the first loss and not tried again.EITHER way,last year is over and has nothing to do with this year and thank goodness it's going to be over and done in less then 3 weeks and next month somebody will be the 2018 state champs.:thumb:

****wiping a single tear from my eye**** such a sad story, yet one that should inspire the little boy fishing to take his pole back to the same spot and take another shot at the monster..BUT WAIT....that spot has changed now and theres a whole new batch of fish, bigger, stronger ones, just hankering for that little boy with no dip net to show back up, a grown man now, with a bigger pole and a dip  net with a lettermans jacket on it, because this time IF he is lucky enough to hook the monster, the monster will most likely pull the older wiser man in to those deep deep churning waters below the nolichucky dam and drown him once and for all, putting an end to this touching story of "the little maverick that tried again".