East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I was telling a true story on you the other day that's sounds more crazy then that.Remember that 395 yard hole at twin creeks when we couldn't find your tee shot until we come back around.You hit that 3 iron off the tee past the hole by a considerable distance. Atleast a 450 yard tee shot with a 3 iron.I don't care how it happened,that was a true monster.I'd give good money to see some videos of the crazy things we done golfing.I can still see you beating that club at the goat trail and then trying to straighten it.Better yet when you flipped that golf cart in that muddy water.I think laughing at each other was the best  part of it.I guess we will have to find a putt putt course now days brother.

lol....yep....i'd love to beat the crap out of a few clowns or castles on a putt putt course....but that flipped cart at kinser park cost me 2 fused disks in my back....as for the Tee shot, we found the ball when we were leaving the green to go to the next hole i beleive, but still a monster shot, unless a gopher picked my ball up and carried it to where we found it

11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok so your the one....lol :)

ok, so lets just for a moment put the jokes and the bias aside for one second here and give me your unbiased, outsider HONEST thoughts on what you think will REALLY HAPPEN if we meet in round three this year.....and be honest now, i've sent everyone else to their rooms, so no one will see your answer but you me and coachT

Edited by BVDevil

3 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

ok, so lets just for a moment put the jokes and the bias aside for one second here and give me your unbiased, outsider HONEST thoughts on what you think will REALLY HAPPEN if we meet in round three this year.....and be honest now, i've sent everyone else to their rooms, so no one will see your answer but you me and coachT

Ok truly.... without all this DevilMan troubleshooting...lol I really think Greeneville is a good team and maybe more talented up front...But I truly believe the Mavericks have a large enough fire power that we can win 60-40 in a shootout. I think if our QB can get those big guys to chase him around we can soften a few of them for the 4th. If we can force at least 2 to 3, 3 and out in the game it should be over for Greeneville. I think we can score at will. Now if we can slow down the bubble and not over commit to QB we can slow that down. We need to clog the line up more than last year. This is a home game and bad taste from last year should be another good reason to win by a Max of 20 pts. Whither it Greeneville or AC penalties and turnovers can't happen !

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok truly.... without all this DevilMan troubleshooting...lol I really think Greeneville is a good team and maybe more talented up front...But I truly believe the Mavericks have a large enough fire power that we can win 60-40 in a shootout. I think if our QB can get those big guys to chase him around we can soften a few of them for the 4th. If we can force at least 2 to 3, 3 and out in the game it should be over for Greeneville. I think we can score at will. Now if we can slow down the bubble and not over commit to QB we can slow that down. We need to clog the line up more than last year. This is a home game and bad taste from last year should be another good reason to win by a Max of 20 pts. Whither it Greeneville or AC penalties and turnovers can't happen !

You might be forgetting that Greeneville has superior depth in most positions

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Do you really believe that. LOL

17 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Also I think with Ballard too many players chase him too fast...that is a no no.. either slowly approach or wait when rushing toward him. Seen too many players over commit.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Also I think with Ballard too many players chase him too fast...that is a no no.. either slowly approach or wait when rushing toward him. Seen too many players over commit.

Oh I now see the AC game plan...yer just gonna sneak up  and  slowly  approach past his 300 lb linemen.  Just how do you "slowly approach" . Do you do it with an Australian accent like Crocodile hunter? lol

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That may be true but usually the depth are not as talented in certain areas as starters so yeah the lessor of two evils is better, somewhat

When the depth gets the kind of playing time the Devils do there isn't much drop off when subbing  

1 minute ago, barb said:

Oh I now see the AC game plan...yer just gonna sneak up  and  slowly  approach past his 300 lb linemen.  Just how do you "slowly approach" . Do you do it with an Australian accent like Crocodile hunter? lol

Lol I actually may be lieing lol no I think we should take this game but we have to stay well and beat Betsy..

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Lol I actually may be lieing lol no I think we should take this game but we have to stay well and beat Betsy..

and please do not ever use the word "no no" on the football board again or they are going to take your man card away. Heck, I'm a girl and I don't even say it here.