Upperman vs Loudon

TennesseeLady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oh i do too,just saying if Loudon isnt playing well it could be.if your QB plays like usual it will be a game!

I agree - I have watched Loudon all year. When Jackson came back it was a totally different team. Plus Loudon had an injured Senior lineman come back which def helped. Loudon usually comes out fired up and the beginning of the game and catches teams off guard. Then goes into half time and comes out FLAT. Not sure what happens during half time but it is a momentum killer. 

7 minutes ago, HasBeenHero said:

I agree - I have watched Loudon all year. When Jackson came back it was a totally different team. Plus Loudon had an injured Senior lineman come back which def helped. Loudon usually comes out fired up and the beginning of the game and catches teams off guard. Then goes into half time and comes out FLAT. Not sure what happens during half time but it is a momentum killer. 

Buddy from work ( Loudon fan ) told me Drew is now just a rb. No longer the QB. Not that it matters, but was just curious.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Buddy from work ( Loudon fan ) told me Drew is now just a rb. No longer the QB. Not that it matters, but was just curious.

I think that is what limits him a little. He lines up in shotgun and doesn't pass the ball, and teams now see that he will only run it. He needs some pass plays to not be so predictable.