Round 1: Howard at Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

So you do not take a knee up 1 point with 58 seconds left since it is not a blow out? Datoad you know nothing about football or any sport then. Duke is right they could have stood there and scored which was 2nd best option after taking a knee. Life lesson for you toad when game is over it is over and you take a knee. Ask 100 NFL or College coaches and I bet 100 say take a knee game is over.

You and Howard are the only ones who quit. The refs did not think the game was over. They had oppertunity to do something. They tried when they got the ball back.They just wasted precious seconds, pouting. Not to mention them mouthing off at the Refs and drawing a flag. 

You said:

"Duke is right they could have stood there and scored which was 2nd best option after taking a knee."

They did stand there and score after the knee. That was second best choice as you say. I say for a lot of reasons, it was the best choice. If they would had gone for two points then I might be in agreement with you (to some degree) but they did not. I really don't think that was the intent and the fact that they did not bears that out.

You can get all personal if you wish, don't bother me but it does show you and Howard have somethings in common. Namely philosophy of life.

Say what you wish, I need to go to work. It (work) does not go away because I sit on the couch/sideline and do not do what I need to do.

Another life lesson if you want it.

Duke said score with 0 seconds left not with 58 seconds left. Listen your logic is wrong anyone can tell you that. I am glad if you take a knee you quit. Sure Nick and Dabo and Sean Peyton will take your advice and never take a knee. That is a lesson because whoever your teacher is for your life lessons have taught you nothing.

Edited by Brian Holton

This will be my one and only comment..

There’s a lot of misconception with the ending of this game.. the HC for Howard did not remove his players from the field to “pout” over the loss.. it was to discipline those players for actually foolish and not controlling their emotions.. yes they were not disciplined at the end.. Elizabethton had a few unsportsmenlike pentalites as well throughout the game.. where was their composure at? Y’all don’t bring that up.. Howard fought a well fought game. They come a rough environment where a lot of them raise themselves at home along with siblings.. football is a game and for many it was their last time ever playing and after a hard fought game things got chippy because they knew they came up short.. they were not pouting over the lost it was to teach discipline and if they were going to act a certain way that didn’t show class they werent going to be allowed on the field... as for witten just take the knee.. no need to score that was an ego move no more no less.. howard HC was on the field during the play coaching kids for acting foolish because there was no timeout to take... Howard has great kids and fans shouldn’t misjudge them for a few actions of about two players... and only one player was ejected at the end not the entire team as stated before

10 hours ago, ETSC2015 said:

This will be my one and only comment..

There’s a lot of misconception with the ending of this game.. the HC for Howard did not remove his players from the field to “pout” over the loss.. it was to discipline those players for actually foolish and not controlling their emotions.. yes they were not disciplined at the end.. Elizabethton had a few unsportsmenlike pentalites as well throughout the game.. where was their composure at? Y’all don’t bring that up.. Howard fought a well fought game. They come a rough environment where a lot of them raise themselves at home along with siblings.. football is a game and for many it was their last time ever playing and after a hard fought game things got chippy because they knew they came up short.. they were not pouting over the lost it was to teach discipline and if they were going to act a certain way that didn’t show class they werent going to be allowed on the field... as for witten just take the knee.. no need to score that was an ego move no more no less.. howard HC was on the field during the play coaching kids for acting foolish because there was no timeout to take... Howard has great kids and fans shouldn’t misjudge them for a few actions of about two players... and only one player was ejected at the end not the entire team as stated before

Just read this very good details :thumb:

I would like to see stats and penalties from that game....From what I heard was that Howard punched them in the mouth and continued till they ran out of gas....Howard should not be in 4a...but just know from some of the kids post they want Elizabethon bad next year... and I also heard Howard's stud running back #22 didnt play

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, t-mac said:

I would like to see stats and penalties from that game....From what I heard was that Howard punched them in the mouth and continued till they ran out of gas....Howard should not be in 4a...but just know from some of the kids post they want Elizabethon bad next year... and I also heard Howard's stud running back #22 didnt play

I guess Elizabethton can take a punch........Image result for rocky,it ain't how hard you hit

• Like 1