Livingston Academy @ Tullahoma

playville

After watching the Tullahoma/Maplewood game I believe Tullahoma’s defense can keep games close and even win a game.  But, the week link is the offensive line, they have to block for Corn.  This team can go deep in playoffs, gonna come down to the offensive line and play calling!   Offensive coordinator is gonna have to call plays based on what the defense is giving, Maplewood’s OC went to misdirection run game when he realized a drop back pass attack was not going to work.  I did not see Tullahoma’s OC make the same adjustments.  Got to learn and get better.

4 hours ago, 5JLWES said:

After watching the Tullahoma/Maplewood game I believe Tullahoma’s defense can keep games close and even win a game.  But, the week link is the offensive line, they have to block for Corn.  This team can go deep in playoffs, gonna come down to the offensive line and play calling!   Offensive coordinator is gonna have to call plays based on what the defense is giving, Maplewood’s OC went to misdirection run game when he realized a drop back pass attack was not going to work.  I did not see Tullahoma’s OC make the same adjustments.  Got to learn and get better.

I was at this game. You make very good points. Tullahoma’s defense will keep them in games. I think they need to go to more QB runs if their QB can do that it will take some pressure off the RB. Really good team on D..

Tullahoma receivers have a average of 2 catches a game. You cant complete passes if u cant throw it. the play calling is horrible and ur man Olive calls the plays so does he really know. Every game he says he did not want to show other teams plays we have so he makes it close r we lose. Olive said he held back the offensive play calling in the regional championship and we lost. Good job on letting the team down.