Livingston Academy @ Tullahoma

playville

21 minutes ago, playville said:

A good AD would fire his self and hire a coach that goes all out for the team to win not to hold stuff back.

They've won 9 games this year, they only won 10 from 14-17. The cats are fine, the only problem I've seen is QB has regressed some, the penalties and that is it. Jacoby Thomas probably should be the QB.

13 hours ago, mjuhb said:

They've won 9 games this year, they only won 10 from 14-17. The cats are fine, the only problem I've seen is QB has regressed some, the penalties and that is it. Jacoby Thomas probably should be the QB.

When Burks went out Friday the game changed.  No speed to run the speed sweeps with.  They kept running Corn down hill because the D-line of LA was small and weak. The strongest part of LA defense was the secondary. After Fulton threw the pick he was more careful with the ball and made some really heads up scramble runs.  I do not believe the team would respond to JT at QB.  Maybe for a few wildcat plays with him but that is all.

It has been a while for this kind of success for the wildcats hopefully they can get healthy and make a good run at Marshall and get back to Maplewood.  I do believe for them to win Fulton has to have designed running plays.

15 hours ago, playville said:

A good AD would fire his self and hire a coach that goes all out for the team to win not to hold stuff back.

14 hours ago, mjuhb said:

Perhaps I'm not understanding the point you are trying to make here, MJUHB. Isn't the coach who is overseeing this year's playoff run also the same coach who oversaw the ten wins during the 14-17 seasons? Playville is asking for a coaching change. But for someone who knows nothing of Tullahoma you seem to be implying that this seasons's record is the result of a head coaching change.  Are you saying that before it was just a lack of talent during those lean years. Or, were there changes among the assistant coaches?

The defense changed the way they play and they have got a lot better. Olive might be a good person but he does not open up the play calling to put the games away. He makes games closer then they should be holding back on offense. He has the defense on the field to long in every game because of play calling. If u r scared to throw the ball down field with ur QB then OLIVE should not have him in that position and as far as running he goes backward more than he does forward. If a coach wants to win then put the best players in the right position on the field.

• Like 1

It’s quiet  obvious a couple of posters have kids playing.  Any coach plays players he thinks helps,his team win.   Coach olive has been doing this a long time and is considered very successful in his field.   This team has probably overachieved.   Several experienced skill player but a line that is very young and inexperienced the quarterback may have regressed during the year but also has run for his life most games.   Go cats

I don't think they have overachieved nothing they r better then they r showing and that is the coaching that holds back the offense. You be ok with just making the playoffs most fans r not and that is all Tullahoma has ever done is just make the playoffs. Tullahoma has had great teams under Olive and blew it in the playoffs but I guess that is the kids on the fields fault. Johnny majors had a great career to and got fired because 8 and 9 wins in a season was not good enough. Tullahoma has went 10-30 the last 4 years not counting this year.  Tullahoma fans should not be satisfied yet. This team can go further with some good coaching.