• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
playville

Livingston Academy @ Tullahoma

On 10/27/2018 at 5:15 PM, midtnmale said:

I felt the same way at the beginning of the season. But at this point I think Stone Memorial has a chance, although I still like Marshall County to win.

we picked it...lol

On 10/30/2018 at 11:12 PM, playville said:

Tullahoma OC is the head coach and his play calling is horrible. There is a QB they have is better in my mind and a lot of other peoples mind he is at LB. Tullahoma changes nothing would rather lose then be wrong. 

If your defense is keeping you in games I'm not sure you want your LB playing QB.  You are lucky to have a strong defense. I will agree that they need more designed QB running plays.  That will take the load off of #9 and keep the defense in their reads longer knowing it can go either way.

Maybe you should just run the wing-T and go 5-5 every year like one of your neighboring teams.

• Like 1

Some fans r not content with 5-5. Would u rather have a great defense and a offense that can't move it good. R  would u want a offense that can move it and a good defense.

What Tullahoma has now could work if the coaching was not so selfish to open it up and just win games. Coaches in Tullahoma  hold back on play calling afraid another team might see something just do what's right to ur team and just win the game. IT IS THE PLAYOFFS.

39 minutes ago, RLA53 said:

Whether you like Olive or don't like him, your stuck with him. He is the AD, and  has the administration behind him. 

That's because Coach Olive gets things done, there is not another AD as good as John Olive. Im glad to be stuck with him.

48 minutes ago, mjuhb said:

That's because Coach Olive gets things done, there is not another AD as good as John Olive. Im glad to be stuck with him.

I agree with you

21 minutes ago, playville said:

A good AD would fire his self and hire a coach that goes all out for the team to win not to hold stuff back.

They've won 9 games this year, they only won 10 from 14-17. The cats are fine, the only problem I've seen is QB has regressed some, the penalties and that is it. Jacoby Thomas probably should be the QB.

13 hours ago, mjuhb said:

They've won 9 games this year, they only won 10 from 14-17. The cats are fine, the only problem I've seen is QB has regressed some, the penalties and that is it. Jacoby Thomas probably should be the QB.

When Burks went out Friday the game changed.  No speed to run the speed sweeps with.  They kept running Corn down hill because the D-line of LA was small and weak. The strongest part of LA defense was the secondary. After Fulton threw the pick he was more careful with the ball and made some really heads up scramble runs.  I do not believe the team would respond to JT at QB.  Maybe for a few wildcat plays with him but that is all.

It has been a while for this kind of success for the wildcats hopefully they can get healthy and make a good run at Marshall and get back to Maplewood.  I do believe for them to win Fulton has to have designed running plays.

15 hours ago, playville said:

A good AD would fire his self and hire a coach that goes all out for the team to win not to hold stuff back.

14 hours ago, mjuhb said:

Perhaps I'm not understanding the point you are trying to make here, MJUHB. Isn't the coach who is overseeing this year's playoff run also the same coach who oversaw the ten wins during the 14-17 seasons? Playville is asking for a coaching change. But for someone who knows nothing of Tullahoma you seem to be implying that this seasons's record is the result of a head coaching change.  Are you saying that before it was just a lack of talent during those lean years. Or, were there changes among the assistant coaches?