Claiborne @ Alcoa Round 1

Throwdeslant

21 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Lol, dont be scared Nasty. Remember, y’all never heard of Alcoa.... 5A is weak, mostly filled with 4A schools that jumped classifications to keep from playing the Tornadoes. :thumb:

Not scared and we dont know who yall are huh? Cant talk about TN FB with Alcoa but I can dig it.

11 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Big bad greeneville

Yeah, You can't beat them either. I did check your schedule from this year.....Beat Brainerd pretty bad so I guess that was your reference to 3A football.......The F5 still seeking some games if you want some of that action......Red Bank and AE would be good match-ups...here in the East.

Be careful East....You do not want to awaken the Goons....cause they have been awful quiet. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Yeah, You can't beat them either. I did check your schedule from this year.....Beat Brainerd pretty bad so I guess that was your reference to 3A football.......The F5 still seeking some games if you want some of that action......Red Bank and AE would be good match-ups...here in the East.

Be careful East....You do not want to awaken the Goons....cause they have been awful quiet. :ph34r:

Aw who cares it's only about a hand full of teams who can beat yall but yall dont play them. I'm asked a question that had nothing to do with a school that is greene and in a valley