Milan vs Trezevant RD1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trezevant is just a couple years removed from back to back state titles. Don’t know anything about them this year. Maybe one of the Memphis posters can chime in. Milan has been playing really good lately and have won 4 in a row to close out the regular season. Who ya got in this one??

Trezevant beat Lexington 12-6 mid season. Stats were nearly identical, with T scoring two TD's (extra point failed on two 2 point tries) and the Tigers kicking two field goals. Not much offense, and decent on defense, if you can judge by Lexington's offense...it sometimes makes defenses look better than actual.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:24 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trezevant is just a couple years removed from back to back state titles. Don’t know anything about them this year. Maybe one of the Memphis posters can chime in. Milan has been playing really good lately and have won 4 in a row to close out the regular season. Who ya got in this one??

BPM, Trezevant is not as good as those teams of the past. They have a QB that runs pretty good. Average D. Milan should win. Even though Whitehaven played them, I didn't attend that game. 

Why is this thread not in the 3A-4A forum?

Edited by kwc

8 hours ago, kwc said:

BPM, Trezevant is not as good as those teams of the past. They have a QB that runs pretty good. Average D. Milan should win. Even though Whitehaven played them, I didn't attend that game. 

Why is this thread not in the 3A-4A forum?

It should be there. Totally my mistake. Maybe a mod could move it.