Macon welcomes in Nolensville Round 1

Cam615

56 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Not real close. Bowling Green/Warren county, KY schools would be the closest larger, more competitive schools. Trust me, Macon wants NO part of Bowling Green High, Central or South Warren. The East Warren school maybe, but probably wouldn’t be worth it to them.

Winning a game with schools like that is not even the point. Of course you want to win but there comes a time when you have to start scheduling really tough non region opponents if you want to take football serious. 

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

Winning a game with schools like that is not even the point. Of course you want to win but there comes a time when you have to start scheduling really tough non region opponents if you want to take football serious. 

I agree whole heartedly. I just don’t think, they would get much out of teams like them. Way to much depth, hardly any two way players. Maybe schedule some one like Hendersonville  or Lebanon, I think, would be a great fit for them.

18 hours ago, geo1126 said:

WEAKEST SCHEDULE! We play best schools around not in our region.  Trousdale, upperman, Westmoreland, Portland and Smith. All very respectful programs. Gimme a break 

your gonna end up eating chipmunk the schedule is weak and I heard we even tried to schedule clay at no point would that help us win or loose.And by the way other people agreed with me on this post.

On 11/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, leadfarmer said:

Y’all guys are putting the cart before the horse somewhat. In no way is Macon ready to start scheduling up. They have to get were they consistently beat the better teams they do have scheduled before thinking of scheduling up and bringing better teams in. Getting beat by 50 and having a running clock the whole second half won’t do much for them. 

On 11/7/2018 at 9:16 PM, Steno said:

Y’all guys are putting the cart before the horse somewhat. In no way is Macon ready to start scheduling up. They have to get were they consistently beat the better teams they do have scheduled before thinking of scheduling up and bringing better teams in. Getting beat by 50 and having a running clock the whole second half won’t do much for them. 

Agree 100%. People don’t understand you need games to rest some players and get well. In the past Trousdale has benefited from being able to rest our horses and have plenty in the tank for the long haul in the playoffs. Not so much the past few years.

Edited by 4thandGoal