Westmoreland Travels To Polk County!

GBO52

Good luck to Westmoreland, that's a good ball team. #44 is probably the best RB I saw this season. And utilized very well by the coaches. 

It was a good season for Polk, these seniors should be proud, they helped get Polk back to a competitive level. The team played hard last night. The play calling was predictable, as is every Polk game. Now I'm not a football coach, so I am as qualified as most of DD's assistants, but maybe atleast try to develop a passing game!

The crowd was embarrassingly small. For the first home playoff game in 5 years?, it was sad. Maybe the cold weather kept some away, or the 8$ ticket, who knows, but it was probably one of the smaller crowds I've seen at the LG Davis Sports Complex in the past few weeks.

Good luck to all round two teams and for the rest, good luck in round ball.

2 hours ago, Charlie Murphy said:

Good luck to Westmoreland, that's a good ball team. #44 is probably the best RB I saw this season. And utilized very well by the coaches. 

It was a good season for Polk, these seniors should be proud, they helped get Polk back to a competitive level. The team played hard last night. The play calling was predictable, as is every Polk game. Now I'm not a football coach, so I am as qualified as most of DD's assistants, but maybe atleast try to develop a passing game!

The crowd was embarrassingly small. For the first home playoff game in 5 years?, it was sad. Maybe the cold weather kept some away, or the 8$ ticket, who knows, but it was probably one of the smaller crowds I've seen at the LG Davis Sports Complex in the past few weeks.

Is number 10 for Polk going to be a returning guy? Reason I ask is, he come up all night long to hit 44 and was drilled play after play and continued to come back... props to that kid for sure

1 hour ago, jimb1972 said:

Hope Eagles can do it one more time! Put the look on Websters face I saw on Rodger Perrys a few years ago in Portland! PRICELESS! Maybe Clint can come over and coach this week!

GO JACKETS!

Come on now, you know he has a game to coach in Chattanooga this week:shock:

4 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

Hope Eagles can do it one more time! Put the look on Websters face I saw on Rodger Perrys a few years ago in Portland! PRICELESS! Maybe Clint can come over and coach this week!

GO JACKETS!

You sure do have Westy on your mind alot.... I got some red for you if you want it, you act like you are one of our biggest fans lol.... What size you wear Jimb?

On 11/3/2018 at 7:27 AM, Charlie Murphy said:

Good post Charlie. I too expected a bigger crowd this past Friday. No passing game on either side. 

32 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

What happen to the Eagle crowd. Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere near Chatt. or did they go to Florida like GBO said they would! Bet they don't have 100 make the long trip to H2o! FUNNY!

GO JACKETS!

Once again Jim is on a westmoreland post from last week... I'm telling you he really LOVES his eagles! 

GO EAGLES!