William Blount 2019

GovForce1

2 hours ago, TNFootballFanatic said:

Why is Greenback so concerned with Willy B? 

Same reason all these other folks are,we are neighbors and as a former GB player back years ago we had a few of them transfer in to "show us how to play football"Not to mention we had a Ex Governor TRY to be our head coach for four years.So im always interested in WBs situation.Not always in a neg fashion but the insanity that goes on there is like a car wreck,no matter what happens you just cant look away.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, TNFootballFanatic said:

Why is Greenback so concerned with Willy B? 

Might be because Greenback is a brand new school building and WB is an older facility that is falling apart at the seams due to Pizz Poor Run Blount County Government that got it into that condition. WB is just a comedy of events that shower the front page newspaper headlines all the time like how to fund the rebuilding of this school on Wednesday with no real solutions. Then today we read about one of the schools that feeds into WB regarding Miss Nasty causing a roach infestation in her classroom and having to be mopped nightly and additional pest treatment so they gave her ten days off to think about it. Greenback don't want kids transferring there and bringing Miss Nasty's roaches with them.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Same reason all these other folks are,we are neighbors and as a former GB player back years ago we had a few of them transfer in to "show us how to play football"Not to mention we had a Ex Governor TRY to be our head coach for four years.So im always interested in WBs situation.Not always in a neg fashion but the insanity that goes on there is like a car wreck,no matter what happens you just cant look away.

Interesting... My son played for Shadowens at Blackman, and we loved all four years. He is a great christian man,that loves kids. I try to keep up with him because I feel so bad for what happened, and we wish we had him back! So to get on here and read so much ignorant garbage makes me ponder. I did a little research, do you guys ever read the Murphy Fair? Prior to WB, Shadowens had a 80% winning percentage. WB hasn't had a winning season in many years! So rebuilding is probably pretty difficult. I have never heard of Greenback and did not realize they were a A school in a different county than the other 2 dynasties around WB. But i get it, everyone is entitled their opinion and someone has to be the whipping posts. 

59 minutes ago, TNFootballFanatic said:

Interesting... My son played for Shadowens at Blackman, and we loved all four years. He is a great christian man,that loves kids. I try to keep up with him because I feel so bad for what happened, and we wish we had him back! So to get on here and read so much ignorant garbage makes me ponder. I did a little research, do you guys ever read the Murphy Fair? Prior to WB, Shadowens had a 80% winning percentage. WB hasn't had a winning season in many years! So rebuilding is probably pretty difficult. I have never heard of Greenback and did not realize they were a A school in a different county than the other 2 dynasties around WB. But i get it, everyone is entitled their opinion and someone has to be the whipping posts. 

Dont promise what you cant deliver.A "good coach" should know that.Scheduling down and then still coming up short doesnt help.Taking weeks off when the kids need the practice doesnt help either.Also we all know how bad they have been but they have had the talent to win more than 1,2 or 3 games the past few year.But thats just and ignorant garbage opinion from a fan of a school you have never heard of (which has a 80% win record since 1985.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Dont promise what you cant deliver.A "good coach" should know that.Scheduling down and then still coming up short doesnt help.Taking weeks off when the kids need the practice doesnt help either.Also we all know how bad they have been but they have had the talent to win more than 1,2 or 3 games the past few year.But thats just and ignorant garbage opinion from a fan of a school you have never heard of (which has a 80% win record since 1985.)

Again, you are trashing Great Guy you don't even know! Unless you know more than you are hiding behind in that screen name. Scheduling down? The Shadowens I know never schedule down! heck in RUCO we played Hoover/Bowling Green, KY and obviously the best talents of TN. Taking WEEKS off, dont know about that one. Pretty sure Anderson County went toe to toe with Greenville in the semi finals for three quarters this year. Which Greeneville may have be able to compete at all 9 Classifications. 

Looks like stone was pretty good as well..  

Division I, Class 4A, Region 3
  Region 3 Overall Region Opponents
Team W L Off Def W L Off. Def. Defeated, To Play
Stone Memorial 4 0 166 45 9 1 320 143 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co., Livingston Academy, Macon Co.,
Macon Co. 3 1 69 80 5 5 147 223 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co., Livingston Academy,
Livingston Academy 2 2 117 70 5 5 246 175 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co.,
DeKalb Co. 1 3 65 82 3 7 167 259 Cumberland Co.,
Cumberland Co. 0 4 13 153 1 9 37 385

Don't know the team to know the talent level, but I've heard that district isn't a joke... Who was the last signee WB had? 

I've heard of GB, just didn't know where it was. Single A football championships are about the only A games I've seen... and the "I have One RB that I can put in wildcat and no one can tackle" mentality is 'Good Coaching' at it's finest...

2 hours ago, TNFootballFanatic said:

Again, you are trashing Great Guy you don't even know! Unless you know more than you are hiding behind in that screen name. Scheduling down? The Shadowens I know never schedule down! heck in RUCO we played Hoover/Bowling Green, KY and obviously the best talents of TN. Taking WEEKS off, dont know about that one. Pretty sure Anderson County went toe to toe with Greenville in the semi finals for three quarters this year. Which Greeneville may have be able to compete at all 9 Classifications. 

Looks like stone was pretty good as well..  

Division I, Class 4A, Region 3
  Region 3 Overall Region Opponents
Team W L Off Def W L Off. Def. Defeated, To Play
Stone Memorial 4 0 166 45 9 1 320 143 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co., Livingston Academy, Macon Co.,
Macon Co. 3 1 69 80 5 5 147 223 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co., Livingston Academy,
Livingston Academy 2 2 117 70 5 5 246 175 Cumberland Co., DeKalb Co.,
DeKalb Co. 1 3 65 82 3 7 167 259 Cumberland Co.,
Cumberland Co. 0 4 13 153 1 9 37 385

Don't know the team to know the talent level, but I've heard that district isn't a joke... Who was the last signee WB had? 

I've heard of GB, just didn't know where it was. Single A football championships are about the only A games I've seen... and the "I have One RB that I can put in wildcat and no one can tackle" mentality is 'Good Coaching' at it's finest...

Mr Hanley our QB won Mr Football and had 35 total TDs this year alone.I have missed the Wildcat comment ubdoubtly.We very seldom run a wildcat.Adjusting to the defense your playing against is great Coaching IMO.We can do this all day!!!You make it sound like a personal attack if you think that you havent followed my posts in WB threads very long.

• Like 1