William Blount 2019

GovForce1

14 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Barney,

You talk like WB is just falling apart at the seams. I've been in there recently and it looks like any older school building to me. It could use some work for sure, but the same could be said about old building that is used that much. And the gym looks great.

The pool looks terrible!

After watching this topic and similar negative WB topics the last several off-seasons... I am tired of it. No, I can't just ignore and hope it goes away any longer. Too many complaints are coming in and I am busy with other sports right now. So, please do not push it any further. I may go back now and delete some posts from this thread. If you have one I need to look at then please use the Report button to send me the info.

I hate losing people but when it gets to a certain point I have no choice but to block users and ip addresses. Just want you to know that I am serious.

• Upvote 1

In an attempt to change the tone, I know the boys basketball and baseball coach are both  good guys.  I don’t know the football coach, but as meatloaf says two out of three ain’t bad. Oh yeah, the AD is a pretty good feller too.  Plus they have a great kicker! 

Edited by strongx

2 hours ago, strongx said:

In an attempt to change the tone, I know the boys basketball and baseball coach are both  good guys.  I don’t know the football coach, but as meatloaf says two out of three ain’t bad. Oh yeah, the AD is a pretty good feller too.  Plus they have a great kicker! 

Do not think that changed the tone sir...

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery and today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

ShadRoach yesterday is history " Take a Deep Breath"

Strongx/ JohnnyLawrence tomorrow is a mystery "Watch who you call your friend" 

Williebgovs04 today is a gift " how good are you at hiding your PRESENT" 

"Be Careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can not wait for the opportunity to use them against you" 

TNFootballFanatic " understand who you talk too " 

59 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Do not think that changed the tone sir...

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery and today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

ShadRoach yesterday is history " Take a Deep Breath"

Strongx/ JohnnyLawrence tomorrow is a mystery "Watch who you call your friend" 

Williebgovs04 today is a gift " how good are you at hiding your PRESENT" 

"Be Careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can not wait for the opportunity to use them against you" 

TNFootballFanatic " understand who you talk too " 

Exactly...couldn’t have said it any better myself.

14 hours ago, strongx said:

Biggest press box in the area! Best PA man in the area.

Edited by Red Rebels