William Blount 2019

GovForce1

3 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Image result for vintage kid paddling pic

That sure took the starch out of the thread for awhile.

Glad to know "Jake" is back on!!!! Must of heard the news about one of his peers, being in thick water. Cough Cough: _h___R____H

They Said They Loved Me -- Then They Hired Someone Else

I guess he truly does have a tight circle of "family who can protect him" 

Once all the Maryville alumni join in..... We will be ready to rock. Because we all know they are all WB graduates who live in the county and send their kids to city schools. I do :), well not Maryville! 

This is a great Quote. Do you know this feller?

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change.

6 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease is an American proverb used to convey the idea that the most noticeable (or loudest) problems are the ones most likely to get attention.

Where you going with this Barney??

The whole thread is a squeaky wheel and CoachT who is a great guy ask for it to cease which I will comply. He doesn't need a bunch of headaches and problems with what all he has been through the past few years without us burdening him with post that have sent a group of whiners and complainers to his doorstep. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Glad to know "Jake" is back on!!!! Must of heard the news about one of his peers, being in thick water. Cough Cough: _h___R____H

Once all the Maryville alumni join in..... We will be ready to rock. Because we all know they are all WB graduates who live in the county and send their kids to city schools. I do :), well not Maryville! 

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change.

This just got interesting! Seems there may be a new exterminator in town!

9 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Why so hard on me?  I don't know the identity of half the people that have been posting on this thread and the only two comments I have made on this entire thread were positive comments....back on page 1 I stated that I thought WB would have a better team this coming year, and then I posted that they have good band burgers.  Believe it or not, I would like to see all 4 Blount County schools do well, and I wish GB would win it all in 1A every year. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

And just in time because the Roach had gotten in your cabinet!LOL.

***If ole Roach is in the Cabinet*** 

Banishing roaches without toxic chemicals can be time-consuming, but well worth the effort.
  1. Clean, clean and clean again. ... 
  2. Seal up cracks and holes. ... 
  3. Fix any water leaks. ... 
  4. 4. Make your own, natural cockroach bait. ... 
  5. Bring in the experts. ... 
  6. Keep your space as cool as possible. ... 
  7. Kill it with kindness … or just....

Therefore, it sounds like something needs to be done before things spiral out of control. Hints why we have not heard from the ShadRoach.  

Jake, we stated that we were glad you are back on. In the past you have been a big supporter to the “Gov Nation”. Sometimes we just have to know which side of the fence we want to be on. 

2 hours ago, jake said:

Why so hard on me?  I don't know the identity of half the people that have been posting on this thread and the only two comments I have made on this entire thread were positive comments....back on page 1 I stated that I thought WB would have a better team this coming year, and then I posted that they have good band burgers.  Believe it or not, I would like to see all 4 Blount County schools do well, and I wish GB would win it all in 1A every year. 

And WB is 5-3 vs Lenior City and Heritage over the last 4 yrs, so that's positive too.

• Upvote 1

I don’t see any major improvement for either Heritage or William blount in the foreseeable future.

it would take a major change in attitude by the folks that run the system for any meaningful chance at success. It is a shame that all of those young men have to bear the brunt of poor decisions that have occurred in years past. It would be great to see these schools be successful and competitive on a regular basis. They have two successful models in Alcoa  and Maryville  just need a director and board with courage enough to make it happen  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1