William Blount 2019

GovForce1

Knowing him fairly well, I doubt he gives a flip who shadroach is and would probably recommend the HS head coach do the same. Shadroach could be anybody. Maybe a wb hater. Maybe a wb supporter trying to rally some troops-if so it worked. Maybe an alco/murvil/gback coach just doing some recruiting. Maybe a personal hater from Murfreesboro. Maybe we should get an apb out to determine an identity. 

Circle the wagons in LA and quit blaming everyone else for the struggles. Govs have a chance to have a much improved record this year. The good folks in LA deserve a winner. Hard work pays off.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, strongx said:

Circle the wagons in LA and quit blaming everyone else for the struggles. Govs have a chance to have a much improved record this year. The good folks in LA deserve a winner. Hard work pays off.

StrongX

You missed the whole post. Your defending someone who has shown no interest in helping the program. It does  not matter if it’s message board. It seems to be someone close to the program. 

You are right. The kids in LA deserve better, that my friend is to expose the Roach. 

And for RickyB... seems like you have a bunch of supporters on this topic. Little weird you get on here too defend yourself after an article shows how upset you were about the administration and that decision.

Thatsnoneofmybusiness 

23 minutes ago, strongx said:

Not trying to defend shadroach. It doesn’t look like he needs any help. He’s entertaining on here but he is not the problem with the wb program-imo. Losing is the problem. Win more than you lose and the naysayers have less to discuss.

This is true from info recieved in our (1A) thread WB has averaged about 3 wins a year for 40 years!

26 minutes ago, strongx said:

Not trying to defend shadroach. It doesn’t look like he needs any help. He’s entertaining on here but he is not the problem with the wb program-imo. Losing is the problem. Win more than you lose and the naysayers have less to discuss.

Haha, seems so easy to just Win! Please Explain in detail of how you would achieve that if you were the Head Coach of William Blount! 

25 minutes ago, RickBYoung said:

To Tennessee Football Fanatic and Pinocchio007

How about we quit hiding behind screen names.

I'm Rick Young.  Who are you?

Are you a man, or a spineless rat hiding behind a screen name.

Which is it?

Another deflection: I think I’m up to 4 this AM... it isn’t always what a person says, but sometimes what a person doesn’t.

I’m a man and a friend looking for answers where it seems everyone likes to deflect! I notice no one has found any interest in exterminating a roach in a program many of you act as though he supports! “I want the truth”! Lol spineless rat! The more you type the more you sound like the roach! 

1 hour ago, RickBYoung said:

Hmmmm. Question answered. Spineless Rat.

BTW, it took me about 30 minutes of research to find out who the roach is.

Ask me face to face and I'll give you the information.

You don’t know me or maybe you do! You have been around awhile. I live in Murfreesboro. Now who would care enough about WB and Coach Shadowens to spend time on this thread? But again I take the number to 6 on the deflections.... do you know anyone that would care to be enlightened on the information you behold? I wonder if you have approached shadroach or your buddy you are on the same page with to exterminate him? Just baffled you haven’t defended anyone but yourself.