William Blount 2019

GovForce1

On 3/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, RickBYoung said:

Hmmmm. Question answered. Spineless Rat.

BTW, it took me about 30 minutes of research to find out who the roach is.

Ask me face to face and I'll give you the information.

So, RickyBYoung if the ShadRoach is not you... However, you have the information to this puzzle..... Please Explain! 

Oh.... it gets better than this happens today!

4 hours ago, etcoach said:

Scott Cupp, Athletic Director WBHS 865-621-3065

I have been able to avoid coacht for some time (since July 2017).  Occasionally my good friend Robbie Lotz will let me know if there is something brewing.  So, of course, last week, I was told there were issues regarding a guy called Shadroach.  This past weekend I read a lot of the information on here.  As I expected, a lot of WB bashing so not much has changed.  Still a great deal of debate from those who are anonymous. 

First of all I would like to say that I realize some of those who post and are poking fun at myself and Shad and others are just being funny and having a good time.  Some of you are more serious and that's fine also. However, when kids start getting called out that's a bit over the top and unnecessary.  So I would respectfully ask you guys to not do that.

The reason I feel the need to post today is I have spent some time this afternoon dealing with the Shadroach/Rick Young saga.  I actually met with Rick today and I would like to tell those on here that Rick Young is not Shadroach.  Rick has a son who is the head baseball coach here and has another son who is the head principal of a middle school in BC.  He has absolutely no motive in typing the sort of content that has been written.  As far as him being upset four years ago, that is over and done.  Furthermore, Rick was never upset with Shad to begin with.  He was upset with me.  I was the one who had discussed with Rick about becoming the head coach at WBHS before Shads name got thrown into the mix.  Rick and I spoke shortly after that hire, and we continue to talk to this day and all is well.  So he has nothing to gain by posting that type of stuff.  

I would also like to politely ask Pinocchio and TNFanatic to back off this CSI-like investigation of finding out who Shadroach is.  You will drive yourself mad trying to figure it out.  Please refrain from using pictures of Coach Justin Young, Coach Rick Young, and Coach Charlie Puleo.  It is not necessary.  It will only cause more issues.

I would also like to politely ask Mr. Roach to cease with the madness.  You, sir, (like it or not) have stirred up too much drama.  I have told my coaches to disregard this message board as there will always be haters on here poking trying to get a response.   I know that personal attacks are hard to take, but I have learned it is best just to take them and move on.  I know that I try my best in my role, and many times I fail.  But I am doing all I can.  Coach Shadowens and his staff are doing so as well.  When Coach Shadowens came from Blackman we were told that kids will love playing for him.  That remains the case here.  There will always be complaints, but I have also heard from countless kids and parents about how much they love playing football for Shad.  Building relationships with kids is very important in my opinion, and I stress to my coaches each year about being there for them. 

I am as much of a competitor as anyone, but, at the high school level, there is more to it.  We are dealing with 14-18 year old kids who have a lot going on in their life, and it is important to help them as much as possible.

Anyway, it is good to see all of you guys on here again.  Catch you again down the road.  Call me if you need anything and follow me on twitter at @ScottCupp11.

Mr. Cupp and Sir Robbie (WillieBGovs) 

I want to appreciate your concerns about "ShadRoach" and what goes on this thread. However, the man you had a meeting with told everyone that he knows who the Roach is! Which that information has yet been released to the CSI- investigating crew/ coacht dads who are concered about WB Football. However my unit is narrowing its MOST WANTED LIST down to several candidates. TnFootballFanactic has no connection to me nor my peers. It seems that he is defending the same people you should be defending. 

The most important information that has arouse from this is "YOU" protecting Rick Young! You state that you have seen his name being bashed this last week on CoachT. On the flip side, Coach Shadowens has been getting bashed for months and I believe you have not come to his defense until now, Once Rick Young has expressed his concerns because he says he was accused of being the "Roach" Which once again Young states he knows who this cowardly person is! 

This story is like a JFK film. Multiple people with multiple views on the situation...However, only a couple points come to the surface. Rick Young creating account to defend his innocence and ShadRoach trying to bash everyone around! 

PS: We all know your a great AD and excellent man and have done an exceptional job with William Blount, however, ShadRoach is trying to bash this community and we just push it to the side.........

Riddle me This: 

I don't have lungs or a chest but I need air; I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have a mouth and I don't like water. What am I?

2 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I want to appreciate your concerns about "ShadRoach" and what goes on this thread. However, the man you had a meeting with told everyone that he knows who the Roach is! Which that information has yet been released to the CSI- investigating crew/ coacht dads who are concered about WB Football. However my unit is narrowing its MOST WANTED LIST down to several candidates. TnFootballFanactic has no connection to me nor my peers. It seems that he is defending the same people you should be defending. 

The most important information that has arouse from this is "YOU" protecting Rick Young! You state that you have seen his name being bashed this last week on CoachT. On the flip side, Coach Shadowens has been getting bashed for months and I believe you have not come to his defense until now, Once Rick Young has expressed his concerns because he says he was accused of being the "Roach" Which once again Young states he knows who this cowardly person is! 

This story is like a JFK film. Multiple people with multiple views on the situation...However, only a couple points come to the surface. Rick Young creating account to defend his innocence and ShadRoach trying to bash everyone around! 

PS: We all know your a great AD and excellent man and have done an exceptional job with William Blount, however, ShadRoach is trying to bash this community and we just push it to the side.........

I’m not sure if you have been paying attention or if you are just new,but nobody has stood up for shad on here like I have.  So you can change your greeting and take my name off there.. 

Edited by williebgovs04

8 hours ago, williebgovs04 said:

I’m not sure if you have been paying attention or if you are just new,but nobody has stood up for shad on here like I have.  So you can change your greeting and take my name off there.. 

Thank you sir, for narrowing our Most Wanted List down. I agree with you and your honesty. 

Riddle me this: 

What can point in every direction but can't reach the destination by itself.

11 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

So, RickyBYoung if the ShadRoach is not you... However, you have the information to this puzzle..... Please Explain! 

Oh.... it gets better than this happens today!

Riddle me This: 

I don't have lungs or a chest but I need air; I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have a mouth and I don't like water. What am I?

Fire.

23 hours ago, etcoach said:

Scott Cupp, Athletic Director WBHS 865-621-3065

Anyway, it is good to see all of you guys on here again.  Catch you again down the road.  Call me if you need anything and follow me on twitter at @ScottCupp11.

I did follow you on twitter, I didn't get a follow back. 

sad-puppy-eyes.jpg

@The_Red_Rebels

Edited by Red Rebels