William Blount 2019

GovForce1

8 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB is finally gonna be in one of the Rivalry Thursday tv games. It will be the Sevier County game. That should be a pretty good matchup unlike most of the snoozefests they schedule.

Great TV exposure could bring in new jobs and transfers if nothing is on the other channels that night, Who knows maybe the owner of Amazon could be watching in that night, he still hasn't found a new location yet. You never know.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Great TV exposure could bring in new jobs and transfers if nothing is on the other channels that night, Who knows maybe the owner of Amazon could be watching in that night, he still hasn't found a new location yet. You never know.

I heard Packer was over run with emails and phone calls asking why he and WVLT was being so negative about WB foitball and wont give them an opportunity to be seen on TV.Said he was gonna sit in the booth with the "New P.A. announcer and talk WB football." Also said he was going to borrow Roy Dillard's goat and ride to the game on it!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I heard Packer was over run with emails and phone calls asking why he and WVLT was being so negative about WB foitball and wont give them an opportunity to be seen on TV.Said he was gonna sit in the booth with the "New P.A. announcer and talk WB football." Also said he was going to borrow Roy Dillard's goat and ride to the game on it!

New PA announcer??

18 hours ago, ConcernedWBDad said:

Fellow Govs fans and wayward prognosticators,

I heard some disconcerting news through the clothes line (and Ethel's parachute panties). I have been given to understand that Supreme Chancellor Shad wont have real scrimmages this spring. Instead, he will focus on 7 on 7 work. This is interesting because Shad has said that 7 on 7s are a waste of time.

Maybe he changed his mind on the subject? I don't have any beef with 7 on 7 scrimmages, but they are a poor substitute for real scrimmages in full pads. Discuss.

If the team focuses on 7 on 7 then where do the linemen fit into this equation.

2m4q0i8.jpg

• Upvote 1