William Blount 2019

GovForce1

15 hours ago, strongx said:

Big win by the baseball govs tonight. I think they are undefeated. Football team needs to get some of that mojo.

This Thread is like a Merry-go-round. 

1) Lets start from the beginning. ShadRoach= Rick Young who by the way has not posted in quite sometime to come out and state his case about any wrong doing, We all know his business partner that points into the direction of Mr. Cupp. Which in fact does know who the Roach is but, has to keep this on the low due to the success the baseball team is having.... any relation? 

***Stated in article 19A: RickyBYoung-  I know who the ShadRoach is. Yet he keeps bashing and you have not released any names to the public! 

2) Now to Baseball= Your Son

“That was crazy,” William Blount coach Justin Young said. “His thinking was to see if they could roll foul and credit to Seth Cooper because I didn’t send him. He just made a good aggressive slide at the plate. It was unfortunate that it was a collision. Their catcher Will Erikson is a phenomenal young man and that was where my attention turned to first to make sure he was okay. It was just one of those games where it could have gone either way. We were lucky to get a break at the end and escape with the win.”

Great Quote here by Dusty Bryant= FightonForWB91 "appreciate your commitment to WB"

3) Shout out for GovMan91 who has also been able to do what he does for WB

***There are some good ppl close to the program. Just need more love to the LA kids.

Lets think outside the box now, I believe Seth Cooper plays football (at least on roster). Seems to me that this is all  "COACHING" on the Diamond now that the Govs are (6-0). Lets read again the ORANGE AREA. To me it seems that players make plays..... ANY correlation to the 100 yrd football field??? 

4) The simple Truth

We have looked deeper into our investigation and realized that this was a cover up. That it had to be somebody on the inside protecting its own! What goes around will come around. Hints "Merry-GO-Round" 

Lastly, do not take anything away from the Baseball team which is doing well "Right Now". Lets all remember that most of these players are on rosters of other teams such as Football and Basketball. Everyone states it. Its not about the Jimmy and the Joes. But solely on coaching ;) 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:27 PM, Shadroach said:

Mr. Cupp knows, There's more than one ROACH in the House of WB. I get intel daily from many sources. When Shadroach is gone it'll just be Next Roach Up.

Image result for roaches in house

By the Way: 

I am sure most of you on this thread. Get the Notification on this Thread. So, my investigating crew knows when you receive it. 

19 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Why is Shadroach such a hot topic?  I have yet to figure out why this is a big deal and why people even care.  

Of all my years on this site i have NEVER seen people so AFRAID of ONE poster.I think SR has made this thread very fun to read.His posts a very entertaining and knowledgable.I do agree tho to not bring the kids into a negative light tho.JMO!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Of all my years on this site i have NEVER seen people so AFRAID of ONE poster.I think SR has made this thread very fun to read.His posts a very entertaining and knowledgable.I do agree tho to not bring the kids into a negative light tho.JMO!

I agree about entertaining but the logical part of me says...so what.  I can’t understand why this one program has so much drama on here year after year yet I find myself commenting on it....once again.  Lol!

• Upvote 1