William Blount 2019

GovForce1

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Using a combination formula of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and a bit of Philosophy  I have come to a hypothesis that the age old excuse used by the administration and the pseudo "coaching staff" that WB "Just doesn't have the same caliber of athletes as other schools" is a load of shad. If WB is competitive in all other sports, then why not football? Same pool of athletes, Same pool of fans, Same budget, Same expectations but certainly not same results.  One need not have a doctorate in Astrophysics to figure out the problem. Show me a weak General and I'll show you a defeated army.

You never respond to any questions. As you just defer to another subject and blame the others. That’s the show of a weak general IMO. 

But, I’ll sit back and watch you and your followers think otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

You never respond to any questions. As you just defer to another subject and blame the others. That’s the show of a weak general IMO. 

But, I’ll sit back and watch you and your followers think otherwise. 

P007 this is the part about being a real boy that makes it so tough!You have to start being able to answer your own questions instead of relying on the hand thats been up your rear since you were made.JMO!LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, orngnblk said:

P007 this is the part about being a real boy that makes it so tough!You have to start being able to answer your own questions instead of relying on the hand thats been up your rear since you were made.JMO!LOL!

What questions may that be sir? I’ll answer anything you would like.... 

Your speculations come from the recliner chair and standing on the sidelines “in the past” watching one of your sons coach. Correct me if I am wrong.

I’ll give you some credit tto the point that ....maybe, just maybe. You coached your boys when they were young down in Greenback. But, that is none of my business. 

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Glad to hear this 91. Nothing like a real game situation to get ready for the up and coming season and what you need to work on during the summer.

Wonder if they bring the lineman or if its a 7 on 7 contest.Maybe im confused but i thought they were just going to play catch till fall??

• Like 1