William Blount 2019

GovForce1

WB  actually made the playoffs that same year so it was one of the few good teams they had. 

Seems there are always excuses when WB  loses games or entire seasons. Feeling bad because a small school spanked you in one quarter or an entire scrimmage and taking shots at other coaches and players is a real example of character 

maybe they should have a classification for schools that can’t win more than three games a season. 

39 minutes ago, Frontman said:

WB  actually made the playoffs that same year so it was one of the few good teams they had. 

Seems there are always excuses when WB  loses games or entire seasons. Feeling bad because a small school spanked you in one quarter or an entire scrimmage and taking shots at other coaches and players is a real example of character 

maybe they should have a classification for schools that can’t win more than three games a season. 

Who took shots at coaches or players?

16 hours ago, Frontman said:

Where's the sign up sheet for the 3 max league?

I saw one of the most successful coaches in William Blount's history and also Heritage in town today. I was going to walk up to him and ask his opinion why both county football teams have sunk to the level their at but he looked like he was on first base with some random female he must of known and headed for second so I didn't bother him.

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I saw one of the most successful coaches in William Blount's history and also Heritage in town today. I was going to walk up to him and ask his opinion why both county football teams have sunk to the level their at but he looked like he was on first base with some random female he must of known and headed for second so I didn't bother him.

Your so thoughtful Barn!:roflol: