William Blount 2019

GovForce1

On 5/6/2019 at 11:57 AM, Shadroach said:

Please. My vocabulary must improve! MORE "Word Of The Days".

Shadroach the fine folks down at WB had The Word of the Day taken down there for a while so I figured why waste my time on people who can't take a joke when I have so much to offer on other threads.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

We tried to tell you. Rick Young would get in your face if he had a problem, not create a character on Coach T and fire shots. 

Haha, Brotherly love! 

Funny that Rick Young has so many supporters with being a peewee/ midget and now middle school coach for William Blount. I believe back in past post threads he stated that he knew who ShadRoach was, however never came out and admitted who this person was. Now, Rick Young may not be ShadRoach or is ShadRoach. However, this is still being determined and investigated through the FBI. My department could not trust some of the higher authority figures in certain roles, therefore, we are gonna have to move to plan B. 

Rick Young is still involved with the Roach. Unless someone can clear his name completely. TnFan, sorry but we know that he is still involved, but I appreciate you trying to cover up for him.  Because, we know that others are making sure they protect this person for whatever reason. It’s funny what people do when they are intimidated of others. 

Let the notifications alerting start.