William Blount 2019

GovForce1

Positives for WB was great throwing improvement by the QB and great catches by his receiver number 5. Also two nice field goals and a great catch for a twenty yard TD at the corner of the endzone. The biggest negative was the pass defence which looked like ducks at a shooting gallery. S-D was having a picnic in between the linebackers and defensive backs. S-D did have at least five of their best players setting out of this game for some reason but that's neither here nor there.

35 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Positives for WB was great throwing improvement by the QB and great catches by his receiver number 5. Also two nice field goals and a great catch for a twenty yard TD at the corner of the endzone. The biggest negative was the pass defence which looked like ducks at a shooting gallery. S-D was having a picnic in between the linebackers and defensive backs. S-D did have at least five of their best players setting out of this game for some reason but that's neither here nor there.

The secondary looked shaky at first because that is where they lost guys this offseason, but they got better as the scrimmage went on. #21 had an interception. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

So which one of those guys is Coach Pinocchio?

2pys6xz.jpg

I hate it to break it to you but, it seems like your picture/ pictures will not have Pinocchio in them. 

However, definitely stage 4 creeping, as you admitted to taking multiple pictures to work on your own investigation.

Before you try and accuse anyone, make sure your ducks are in a row and do not always sit right at the 50yrd line under the pressbox with a hat on. 

Real question is where was the Middle School coach? 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I hate it to break it to you but, it seems like your picture/ pictures will not have Pinocchio in them. 

However, definitely stage 4 creeping, as you admitted to taking multiple pictures to work on your own investigation.

Before you try and accuse anyone, make sure your ducks are in a row and do not always sit right at the 50yrd line under the pressbox with a hat on. 

Real question is where was the Middle School coach? 

Where were you Pinocchio? I was setting at the 45 yard line with the Guvna for part of the game and I did take a hat but the press box was good and shaded so I never put it on.  Actually everyone knows who I am and I do support all four of the schools in Blount County even though Maryville comes first because I played football there in my day. I give the county h^^l because no one cares that runs the place or those schools wouldn't have got into the condition they are in. I sat there yesterday when South -Doyle was up three touchdowns to nothing and I had to think what was going through poor ole Shad's mind. One day he is coaching Juan Jennings and Blackman High School and even playing Oakland on ESPN and the next he's at William Blount. The man has to believe it's a nightmare and eventually he'll wake up and find out it was just a bad dream sort of like Dorothy did.

j7dfnr.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, tnio713 said:

Pinocchio007 I believe his post said ask him face to face. I’m a little new to this post but I can read. When you ask him let the rest of us know.

Terrific idea sir, My investigating team knows who it is and others involved. However, we are all waiting for the man to own up to it on this CoachT thread. Why you ask? This thread and people involved have stirred up some up roar. Which is why I was called to due my diligence. This all could have been settled months ago. However, when people who get caught do not own up to there doing. Things become very fishy and questionable.  This is why we get 3 strikes in baseball. Once we close this door everyone will be able to move forward and worry about what needs to be done. “Hints” when you read through this thread other users are scared to post nor do they stay true to the task at hand. They point fingers becasue they do not take the blame. 

I do appreciate your concerns and glad you got back on here since 2016 to join the fight, question is sir which side are you on? 

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Where were you Pinocchio? I was setting at the 45 yard line with the Guvna for part of the game and I did take a hat but the press box was good and shaded so I never put it on.  Actually everyone knows who I am and I do support all four of the schools in Blount County even though Maryville comes first because I played football there in my day. I give the county h^^l because no one cares that runs the place or those schools wouldn't have got into the condition they are in. I sat there yesterday when South -Doyle was up three touchdowns to nothing and I had to think what was going through poor ole Shad's mind. One day he is coaching Juan Jennings and Blackman High School and even playing Oakland on ESPN and the next he's at William Blount. The man has to believe it's a nightmare and eventually he'll wake up and find out it was just a bad dream sort of like Dorothy did.

j7dfnr.jpg

Barney, 

I did not attend the game. I know you pull for WB and surrounding schools. You never have to state that case. You do see the issues, which that I respect. My investigators and team is Just trying to state what seems to be the issue/problems in Blount County. This is why this thread needs closure. 

Question I have for you. Is which side are you on?