William Blount 2019

GovForce1

6 hours ago, Shadroach said:

PSA

Quit humoring and quoting Douchenoccio. He is keeping the "Who's Shadroach?" drama alive to entertain himself at a good guy, great coach and straight shooter's expense. I've said it before but for MentalMidget007 I'll say it again He's NOT El Roache'. 

Say what you will about me but leave a guy that isn't involved ever with this thread but to state his innocence alone. In reality NOBODY honestly cares who I am. I'm the car wreck you don't want to look at but you just can't help but to peek.

Carry On.

I have to admit, as entertaining as you often are, I'm curious. I thought I had a pretty good idea, but I asked the suspect and he said "not guilty " with a laugh. So back to square one. lol

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Not a part of the county system at all Pinocchio, went there my first three years of grade school and the rest in the Maryville System. Never had kids and "WAS" a season ticket holder until this year when Maryville decided to get big time and make you order your tickets online so I along with a few others told them to stick their tickets where the sun doesn't shine.  I'm not going to be married to BS like that when half of their games are on some kind of local feed to watch at home for nothing and I don't have to wait in line to take a wee wee. I also enjoy watching WB games on live feed along with Heritage and Alcoa on Diamond Clear when time allows. I also have no clue who Shadroach is but for some reason he has a lot of people on edge there at WB. I do know a handful of parents there over the past few years and I never heard much positive. Shadroach seems like one of those type people because the stories are very similar. The kids that are leaving going to Kings Academy last year and the crew that have went to Greenback this year and a few still trying have nothing to do with Rick Young or Shadroach. They made their statement by switching schools which makes most people wondering why. Do you know?

I do not know the perfect answer to the transfers. However, I could take some legit guesses. As you stated before you felt sorry for Shadowens, when you attend the scrimmage on Friday. Correct? 

Why do kids Transfer from Blount County schools? 

1) Negative persona on Heritage and WB 

2) No support from Central office or Admin who care about Athletics 

3) Facilities as a whole. 

***There are more reasons than just these 3***

I know this for a Fact. It just shows you, where the county stands with the budget cuts and school renovations...Hints- Not moving forward to better each school or Student! 

ShadRoach is a prime example of this.... 

We all can agree on that the HEAD FOOTBALL COACH AT WB is Philip SHADowens. 

If ShadRoach is acceptable by Admin and Central office. What are the expectations for these Schools? 

This my friend is why kids transfer! 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I do not know the perfect answer to the transfers. However, I could take some legit guesses. As you stated before you felt sorry for Shadowens, when you attend the scrimmage on Friday. Correct? 

I know this for a Fact. It just shows you, where the county stands with the budget cuts and school renovations...Hints- Not moving forward to better each school or Student! 

If ShadRoach is acceptable by Admin and Central office. What are the expectations for these Schools? 

From what i have heard talking to the parents that have transferred (and the ones who want to but cant financially make the move) their kids its the Four letter word you have highlighted.(how many transferred before and how many since he took the reins?)I cannot answer for them nor can i go into detail but that is the major complaint if you are asking the question.If you want the details i would suggest you do as the Roach has already posted and ASK them.JMOnB opinion!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

If Shad had been able to bring a handful of people he knew in the beginning instead of adopting another coaches staff might have helped but that wasn't possible with the county but at Alcoa and Maryville room would have been made. Football facilities are actually nicer than Maryville's since the stadium renovation last year. Actually Maryville and Alcoa lose a few kids every year but you never hear about it like Heritage or WB because they can't afford to lose anyone. Head coach is the reason most of those kids left WB but to be honest that's a hard job to make everyone like you. The other night at S-D the big positive was they could of tucked their tails between their legs and quit but they didn't and turned out to be a decent team effort after getting down 21-0 and it turned out 35 to 20 in the end.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

From what i have heard talking to the parents that have transferred (and the ones who want to but cant financially make the move) their kids its the Four letter word you have highlighted.(how many transferred before and how many since he took the reins?)I cannot answer for them nor can i go into detail but that is the major complaint if you are asking the question.If you want the details i would suggest you do as the Roach has already posted and ASK them.JMOnB opinion!

Kids transfer for multiple reasons. However, I know all the details in what goes into the transfer protocol and how parents go about this. Plus, some places/ people like to sell it as the "grass is greener on the other side" 

Kids transfer from all schools as well. Maryville lost one of their kids a few weeks ago. I am gonna say that 4 letter word is just a small problem going on in the LA community.  

For you Mr, OrngnBLk to have some inside to WB, and due to who your son is. I would hope you would have some respect for that man, who that 4 letter word gave him an opportunity to be a part of his staff. Correct me if I am wrong?  

It now makes sense why you like the Roach.... Middle School Ties ANY??? 

Roach does not know what goes on everyday in the life of teacher/coach. Nor do I, however, my investigators give me some insight into that life style. 

8 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Kids transfer for multiple reasons. However, I know all the details in what goes into the transfer protocol and how parents go about this. Plus, some places/ people like to sell it as the "grass is greener on the other side" 

Kids transfer from all schools as well. Maryville lost one of their kids a few weeks ago. I am gonna say that 4 letter word is just a small problem going on in the LA community.  

For you Mr, OrngnBLk to have some inside to WB, and due to who your son is. I would hope you would have some respect for that man, who that 4 letter word gave him an opportunity to be a part of his staff. Correct me if I am wrong?  

It now makes sense why you like the Roach.... Middle School Ties ANY??? 

Roach does not know what goes on everyday in the life of teacher/coach. Nor do I, however, my investigators give me some insight into that life style. 

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??LMOnBBO!!My son is no coach,i am not a coach,i coached in our youth league when my boys played 2009 i think was the last year. (you are a coach and shouldnt be on ball boards in my opinion).Im just an ordinary Greenback feller who just happens to know more than i should.But i know ALOT of WB folks and they dont care to share storys.lol.Your FBI instigators have me pegged wrong.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If Shad had been able to bring a handful of people he knew in the beginning instead of adopting another coaches staff might have helped but that wasn't possible with the county but at Alcoa and Maryville room would have been made. Football facilities are actually nicer than Maryville's since the stadium renovation last year. Actually Maryville and Alcoa lose a few kids every year but you never hear about it like Heritage or WB because they can't afford to lose anyone. Head coach is the reason most of those kids left WB but to be honest that's a hard job to make everyone like you. The other night at S-D the big positive was they could of tucked their tails between their legs and quit but they didn't and turned out to be a decent team effort after getting down 21-0 and it turned out 35 to 20 in the end.

Explain what coaches would want to coach at WB? I believe Shad is respected across the state for what he done in the past. I sure he has connections/ties with some great coaches. What does Blount County offer more than others places? 

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??LMOnBBO!!My son is no coach,i am not a coach,i coached in our youth league when my boys played 2009 i think was the last year. (you are a coach and shouldnt be on ball boards in my opinion).Im just an ordinary Greenback feller who just happens to know more than i should.But i know ALOT of WB folks and they dont care to share storys.lol.Your FBI instigators have me pegged wrong.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? I have stated multiple times I am not a coach. 

My sources say different with you sir. I’m gonna stick with it and see where that ends. May take me down Morganton Road. 

4 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? I have stated multiple times I am not a coach. 

My sources say different with you sir. I’m gonna stick with it and see where that ends. May take me down Morganton Road. 

PM me and i will be glad to make your Acquaintance.I get off work from hauling gasoline at 10 am in Maryville.Im not shy!:shock:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Explain what coaches would want to coach at WB? I believe Shad is respected across the state for what he done in the past. I sure he has connections/ties with some great coaches. What does Blount County offer more than others places? 

Rumor was that Meadows wanted to come back a few years ago when they hired Shad, I know Meadows personally and he is the only one that has ever got through to the kids at WB other than McMahan. So he took the Catholic job and went from 50K to 100K, wouldn't anybody unless their stupid. I side with him and there were some there that never forgave Scott for leaving. That has been my war with WB over the years. That is the 100% reason I have given them so much grief because they made the wrong pick and still will cut their nose off to spite their face as to say so. Don't matter anymore now because a lot of water has run under the bridge since.