William Blount 2019

GovForce1

36 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Preach!!  That is one reason why others and myself love Gallatin’s stadium.  No track and built specifically for football.  You are right on top of the players and action.  Home and away sides are large and having played on the field for over 100 years, you can feel the ghosts of players from long before talking to ya!  

3 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I may take a trip to Gallatin after next year to watch a game there. Sounds like my kinda place. I dated a girl from Dickson County when I was in college, when Dickson beat Gallatin in the playoffs in '88 (?), she couldn't believe it. Apparently you guys put them out of the playoffs almost every year. I think DC won state that year.

This is only one of the ghosts youll see there. Spooky place. Aviod it WB!Image result for ghost pic

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

This is only one of the ghosts youll see there. Spooky place. Aviod it WB!Image result for ghost pic

3 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

Thanks! I vote that place be condemned and nobody play there for those ghouls running around 

Ok. now you have me curious. lol. Not sure what kind of ghouls you're talking about, but now I really want to go see a game there. Sounds like I might see some interesting things besides just the football game.

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

Ok. now you have me curious. lol. Not sure what kind of ghouls you're talking about, but now I really want to go see a game there. Sounds like I might see some interesting things besides just the football game.

My friend GWaver1 said you can feel the ghosts there. You actually can. They live in the past so much, those legends of that 92 state championship team still get recognized weekly. Cant touch that tradition! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Just be careful where you sit hammer or get your tetanus shot before you have to sit in those bleachers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

My friend GWaver1 said you can feel the ghosts there. You actually can. They live in the past so much, those legends of that 92 state championship team still get recognized weekly. Cant touch that tradition! 

6 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Just be careful where you sit hammer or get your tetanus shot before you have to sit in those bleachers. 

LOL. Dang everybody is on their game today! Which schools do you guys support? I'm definitely coming to a game out there in 2020. Be cool if its when your school played them. Always great to meet fellow Coach T folks.  

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

LOL. Dang everybody is on their game today! Which schools do you guys support? I'm definitely coming to a game out there in 2020. Be cool if its when your school played them. Always great to meet fellow Coach T folks.  

Huge TC fan. I bleed purple. AND UT Orange! 

I wont set foot in that Cesspool they call a stadium.

You are more than welcome to come up to the creek bank and drink some high life with me!

• Like 1