William Blount 2019

GovForce1

20 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

So sequoyah hired last year’s middle school coach from concord Christian instead of William Blount high schools head coach? 

If I were Shad and my luck was that bad I would go down to the Dollar General and pick up a Pregnancy Test and take a whizz on it and maybe it could be the new beginning where his luck turns around.

• Upvote 2

I would like to take this moment and thank the William Blount football program for being so inept that their most talented and capable players are willing to jump ship. The two that moved to the Greenback community are outstanding young men and athletes, and they are wonderful additions to our team. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely, Blackhelmet

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I would like to take this moment and thank the William Blount football program for being so inept that their most talented and capable players are willing to jump ship. The two that moved to the Greenback community are outstanding young men and athletes, and they are wonderful additions to our team. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely, Blackhelmet

Go kick rocks.

• Like 3

I do realize that may have been a pizz poor example of articulating my point but this actually goes for all schools. Every team has turned their kids into door to door salesmen trying to raise money and some kids simply can't play because the family may not have the extra funds laying around in a cookie jar to buy into things other kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth can. I hear lots of parents tell me the cost involved is never ending and may be one reason some kids can't play.

13 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I do realize that may have been a pizz poor example of articulating my point but this actually goes for all schools. Every team has turned their kids into door to door salesmen trying to raise money and some kids simply can't play because the family may not have the extra funds laying around in a cookie jar to buy into things other kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth can. I hear lots of parents tell me the cost involved is never ending and may be one reason some kids can't play.

So what is the solution to the rising cost of participation?