William Blount 2019

GovForce1

We got Bill Wallace way right across the street now from William Blount and we are using those houses to put our recruits in. After this season is over I'm personally hitting ALABAMA,  Florida, Georgia and Texas to bring new players in at William Blount. You know we can start playing this recruiting game as well. 

Edited by governorofwilliamblount

2 minutes ago, governorofwilliamblount said:

We got Bill Wallace way right across the street now from William Blount and we are using those house to our recruits in. After this is over I'm personally hitting ALABAMA,  Florida, Georgia and Texas to bring new players in at William Blount. You know we can start playing this recruiting game as well. 

How??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, governorofwilliamblount said:

We got Bill Wallace way right across the street now from William Blount and we are using those house to our recruits in. After this is over I'm personally hitting ALABAMA,  Florida, Georgia and Texas to bring new players in at William Blount. You know we can start playing this recruiting game as well. 

Why wait.........you've been hitting the crack pipe early and often!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, governorofwilliamblount said:

We got Bill Wallace way right across the street now from William Blount and we are using those houses to put our recruits in. After this season is over I'm personally hitting ALABAMA,  Florida, Georgia and Texas to bring new players in at William Blount. You know we can start playing this recruiting game as well. 

You’ve got Mike White Drive as well, but that hasn’t helped you one bit!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Hang another banner:thumb:

Y’all still talking? Greenback single A gave you a hard time. 6A wb will as well. Maryville is on a downhill slide. Just wait till next year when your precious T is gone. Y’all are really gonna be hurting