• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

ConcernedWBDad

William Blount 2019

19 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Why is Shadroach such a hot topic?  I have yet to figure out why this is a big deal and why people even care.  

Of all my years on this site i have NEVER seen people so AFRAID of ONE poster.I think SR has made this thread very fun to read.His posts a very entertaining and knowledgable.I do agree tho to not bring the kids into a negative light tho.JMO!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Of all my years on this site i have NEVER seen people so AFRAID of ONE poster.I think SR has made this thread very fun to read.His posts a very entertaining and knowledgable.I do agree tho to not bring the kids into a negative light tho.JMO!

I don’t think he entertained Mr Cupp...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree about entertaining but the logical part of me says...so what.  I can’t understand why this one program has so much drama on here year after year yet I find myself commenting on it....once again.  Lol!

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2019 at 9:54 PM, strongx said:

Big win by the baseball govs tonight. I think they are undefeated. Football team needs to get some of that mojo.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, JohnnyLawrence said:

So... it CAN be done?

Using a combination formula of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and a bit of Philosophy  I have come to a hypothesis that the age old excuse used by the administration and the pseudo "coaching staff" that WB "Just doesn't have the same caliber of athletes as other schools" is a load of shad. If WB is competitive in all other sports, then why not football? Same pool of athletes, Same pool of fans, Same budget, Same expectations but certainly not same results.  One need not have a doctorate in Astrophysics to figure out the problem. Show me a weak General and I'll show you a defeated army.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Using a combination formula of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and a bit of Philosophy  I have come to a hypothesis that the age old excuse used by the administration and the pseudo "coaching staff" that WB "Just doesn't have the same caliber of athletes as other schools" is a load of shad. If WB is competitive in all other sports, then why not football? Same pool of athletes, Same pool of fans, Same budget, Same expectations but certainly not same results.  One need not have a doctorate in Astrophysics to figure out the problem. Show me a weak General and I'll show you a defeated army.

You never respond to any questions. As you just defer to another subject and blame the others. That’s the show of a weak general IMO. 

But, I’ll sit back and watch you and your followers think otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

You never respond to any questions. As you just defer to another subject and blame the others. That’s the show of a weak general IMO. 

But, I’ll sit back and watch you and your followers think otherwise. 

P007 this is the part about being a real boy that makes it so tough!You have to start being able to answer your own questions instead of relying on the hand thats been up your rear since you were made.JMO!LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1