William Blount 2019

GovForce1

43 minutes ago, TNFootballFanatic said:

The point was simple stating, "Is this the guy you were talking about?" Well really I think Swipes is You... My goal was to figure out who was behind all the screen names: disgruntled fans, parents, or opposing coaches that get on here to bash WB... and I think I have a few figured out.

Yes I am Coach Zeller and i played for myself when I was also coaching :rolleyes:.  Leave thinking up to someone else with a little more common sense

It not hard to figure out that it's a combination of WB fans, Opposing team fans, former players, former coaches.  Bashing and being blunt are two completely different things (I can tell some people are butt hurt about being blunt).  What fan of football would be happy with a coach that takes a week off in the middle of the season when they are trying to turn a program around?  Who players quit on him and don't even want to go play in a play-off game for their coach?  Like i stated before this is not the same Shad that was at Blackman

Edited by Swipes