William Blount 2019

GovForce1

3 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Au Contraire My Dear Friends....

Your paranoia Has led you to yet another rabbit hole. Monsieur Young is not The Shadroach. Such a shame a good and kind gentleman has been implicated with no facts to bolster such an accusation. Although Monsieur Young is both brilliant and widely held in high esteem by all who know him his wit, candor and wordsmithing  are not on par with The Roach. It is however my opinion he is a superior leader and knows more about football on Monday morning than the combined knowledge of those that attack him know all week as they are mere charlatans posing as football coaches.

RIck Young and ShadRoach all in one setting....... Seems to me he is trying to figure out who the Roach is... Must of been really tough to know everything going on in your own program! 

Image result for william blount middle school football

8 hours ago, strongx said:

Knowing him fairly well, I doubt he gives a flip who shadroach is and would probably recommend the HS head coach do the same. Shadroach could be anybody. Maybe a wb hater. Maybe a wb supporter trying to rally some troops-if so it worked. Maybe an alco/murvil/gback coach just doing some recruiting. Maybe a personal hater from Murfreesboro. Maybe we should get an apb out to determine an identity. 

Circle the wagons in LA and quit blaming everyone else for the struggles. Govs have a chance to have a much improved record this year. The good folks in LA deserve a winner. Hard work pays off.

Image result for william blount middle school football

StrongX what is your relation/ Speculations??? Let's read that 1st line again..... 

Amazing to see so many people go out of there way to support this "CULT" must be a strong "Family of BROTHERLY Love" or "BAND BROTHERS" 

StrongX, why not answer the post from earlier. What would you do in details if you were the HEAD FOOTBALL COACH OF WILLIAM BLOUNT HIGH SCHOOL! 

7 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Haha, seems so easy to just Win! Please Explain in detail of how you would achieve that if you were the Head Coach of William Blount! 

The first step would be to fire all the asst coaches. That losing mentality has to go. Sometimes you have to cut out the cancerous ones, especially those who point fingers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/1/2019 at 2:05 AM, Pinocchio007 said:

I do not know why, you keep tagging me into William Blount. I have no relation to the program. I got on this board because you all started stating that 1A has all this talent. When in fact I believe GreenBack would not want to play anyone worth calibrator outside of its district. Therefore, people never see the talent besides the transfers.  Why do they not go up the street and play them Tornado Boys if that Orange and Black is so much better! 

Heck I heard they did not even want to play William Blount in any sport.

However, they just keep recruiting kids to make them a solid 1A school. I’ll give GB that! Hats off. Do not talk about 6A like it’s a joke to compete.

1A athletes can not run 4 quarters with 4A and above teams on a consistent basis. 

5A is washed up 

4A is washed up 

3A is washed up 

2A is washed up 

1A is washed up 

basically to many classification in TN. So, step out of that comfort zone and challenge some other teams! 

Here in case you forgot.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

Back in the day I lived in the city. Wish I could coach and be a part of something as special as coaching HS sports. I can tell you everything about anything. Not hard to actually see both sides of the story once you look deeply. 

Nothing in any of my post say that I’m with WB. Sorry! 

I know your with WB though as “standing on the fence” which means you go to the games for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Back in the day I lived in the city. Wish I could coach and be a part of something as special as coaching HS sports. I can tell you everything about anything. Not hard to actually see both sides of the story once you look deeply. 

Nothing in any of my post say that I’m with WB. Sorry! 

I know your with WB though as “standing on the fence” which means you go to the games for a reason. 

I stand on my teams fence.I am a Greenback lifer!Played on the 87 State team graduated in 89,as i said my boys all three played for GB.I have good friends at WB and some whose children played within the last 4 years.I wish WB could somehow just get to a .500 team for the young men who have to deal with this year in and year out.I kinda think they may have a shot at 4 or 5 this year but i also said that last season,and i was totally surprised about the last game!Stone plays in one of if not the WORST 4A region in Tenn and never thought they would win that game not to mention dominate it.But they did.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I stand on my teams fence.I am a Greenback lifer!Played on the 87 State team graduated in 89,as i said my boys all three played for GB.I have good friends at WB and some whose children played within the last 4 years.I wish WB could somehow just get to a .500 team for the young men who have to deal with this year in and year out.I kinda think they may have a shot at 4 or 5 this year but i also said that last season,and i was totally surprised about the last game!Stone plays in one of if not the WORST 4A region in Tenn and never thought they would win that game not to mention dominate it.But they did.

Absolutely, I can tell you are a guy that loves football, seems like one of your sons coach the way you talk. WB has to make changes obviously. That’s why this Roach thing has become such a big ordeal because it does hurt and effect the program. 

It it starts with the youth!