William Blount 2019

GovForce1

2 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Haha, Brotherly love! 

Funny that Rick Young has so many supporters with being a peewee/ midget and now middle school coach for William Blount. I believe back in past post threads he stated that he knew who ShadRoach was, however never came out and admitted who this person was. Now, Rick Young may not be ShadRoach or is ShadRoach. However, this is still being determined and investigated through the FBI. My department could not trust some of the higher authority figures in certain roles, therefore, we are gonna have to move to plan B. 

Rick Young is still involved with the Roach. Unless someone can clear his name completely. TnFan, sorry but we know that he is still involved, but I appreciate you trying to cover up for him.  Because, we know that others are making sure they protect this person for whatever reason. It’s funny what people do when they are intimidated of others. 

Let the notifications alerting start. 

I thought Mr Cupp sorted all this out last month? 

30 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Image result for J Edgar Hoover on telephone

Yes, Mr. Cupp? It's J. Edgar Hoover sir. I hate to call you at this late hour sir and it is with great angst to address this issue with you sir but it has come to my attention and it is with heavy heart that I must inform you that the the two philistine lackeys in your employ Pinnochio007 and TnFootballFanatic are again posting inane comments on a public forum. 

It again conjures up unwanted attention to the department and institution you are the cynosure and protagonist of. This ultimately shines the light of incompetence in the face of the charade you call your athletic department.

Sir, it is my distinct wish you regain control of your staff posthaste.

Good Evening Sir,

Edgar

Problem - Fixing issues of this whole thread

ShadRoach - AD for WB 

BarneySox2007 - Board Member of Blount County 

OrgBlak- Transportation Coordinator 

Rick Young- Superintendent 

Everyone is Happy 

18 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

ShadRoach - AD for WB 

Everyone is Happy 

I would like to be the County Mayor and get my picture in the paper all the time. I also know toilet paper math which qualifies me to direct the money in the right places like William Blount and Heritage Football Programs. I also would hire Scott Meadows out at Heritage and Derek Rang for William Blount.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would like to be the County Mayor and get my picture in the paper all the time. I also know toilet paper math which qualifies me to direct the money in the right places like William Blount and Heritage Football Programs. I also would hire Scott Meadows out at Heritage and Derek Rang for William Blount.

A: To get your name in the Daily Times. You just have Bash Blount County Schools which they will defend it by “saying we care about the kids”

B: You are more qualified to arrange money since the County has underground tunnels leading to the Cities 

C: Please do not Name drop on this thread because you will get a call from higher ups who control everything.

:popcorneater:

8 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

ShadRoach - AD for WB 

Everyone is Happy 

I think this could work.

Somebody needs to Fork over some more money for fuel we're running out of gas making trips to Blount County!

Roy stole his goat back so now we're having to pay for gas!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, HankEPanky said:

Image result for glass on wall to hear

#FantasticFriday 

My Investigators just called into the office and reported that they have been up on William Blount Drive doing some last minute searching before they closed off the area...  Come to find out they found some links to this photo- Could anyone confirm? Now, that baseball season is over. We need to learn how to erase our tracks by cleaning the field! Could the Roach bloodline or species be involved?  

http://www.mutinybaseball.com/secrets-of-the-pirate-code/

All of us need to think about whats going on!  

Image result for family tree

WB just scrimmaged South Doyle and looked decent. South Doyle scored on their first three possessions, but WB tightened the screws on D and shut em out for the most part after that. The varsity played 4 quarters for both teams and then the backups and jv played a quarter. Final score was South Doyle 35-20. I was told South Doyle beat Bearden six scores to zero in a scrimmage earlier this week. So, it was definitely encouraging to see WB compete the way they did.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91