William Blount 2019

GovForce1

16 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

South Doyle had a small team numbers wise. They probably had somewhere between 35 and 40 something dressed out. Most of those guys didn't play until the end. They had the same guys out there for most of the scrimmage. 

The SD DC is a very good friend.  He told me that they will have a significant number of baseball and track guys completely missing spring practice.  

That said, numbers are down at SD, just like they are pretty much everywhere.  That's just fact right now.  

35 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

PSA

Quit humoring and quoting Douchenoccio. He is keeping the "Who's Shadroach?" drama alive to entertain himself at a good guy, great coach and straight shooter's expense. I've said it before but for MentalMidget007 I'll say it again He's NOT El Roache'. 

Say what you will about me but leave a guy that isn't involved ever with this thread but to state his innocence alone. In reality NOBODY honestly cares who I am. I'm the car wreck you don't want to look at but you just can't help but to peek.

Carry On.

Hello Mr. ShadRoach or should I say Mr. William Blount Alum 

First, lets start this off with a bang! "He''s NOT El Roache" is actually " He's not LA Cucaracha".... :lol: 

This is Fantastic ! You are back and SMARTER then before. Douchenoccio nice ring to it wish I could change my user name to this.... wait and MentalMidget007 solid as well. Took you a few days off and tried to jump around on other threads or other user names??? 

1) Lets work on our punctuation.

2) Seems to me you have several friends that do know you. Since you have so many likes and supporting cast. Hints you do care what people think of you!  

3) I guess you and Mr. Rick B. Young do know one another. Therefore, he was right! He did not have to look far. 

I'll carry this on all the way to the end. I answer every question that is out on the table. and challenge all who join your side. I DO NOT shy away from anything. You sir, Do not know how to answer questions because you are afraid of altercation could be because of your profession. 

Image result for man looking in the mirror meme

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Everyone loves to read Shadroach. The funniest thing I've ever seen on a high school football thread and most readers would agree with me also.

Guess we know whose side you picked. 

By the Way, I am not a coach :D

However, we do know that your just a season ticket holder for Maryville games. That probably because you are alumni of the County Schools but, sent his son or grandson to Maryville to win a ring or to sign with Nike! 

6 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Hello Mr. ShadRoach or should I say Mr. William Blount Alum 

First, lets start this off with a bang! "He''s NOT El Roache" is actually " He's not LA Cucaracha".... :lol: 

This is Fantastic ! You are back and SMARTER then before. Douchenoccio nice ring to it wish I could change my user name to this.... wait and MentalMidget007 solid as well. Took you a few days off and tried to jump around on other threads or other user names??? 

1) Lets work on our punctuation.

2) Seems to me you have several friends that do know you. Since you have so many likes and supporting cast. Hints you do care what people think of you!  

3) I guess you and Mr. Rick B. Young do know one another. Therefore, he was right! He did not have to look far. 

I'll carry this on all the way to the end. I answer every question that is out on the table. and challenge all who join your side. I DO NOT shy away from anything. You sir, Do not know how to answer questions because you are afraid of altercation could be because of your profession. 

Image result for man looking in the mirror meme

Guess we know whose side you picked. 

By the Way, I am not a coach :D

However, we do know that your just a season ticket holder for Maryville games. That probably because you are alumni of the County Schools but, sent his son or grandson to Maryville to win a ring or to sign with Nike! 

Not a part of the county system at all Pinocchio, went there my first three years of grade school and the rest in the Maryville System. Never had kids and "WAS" a season ticket holder until this year when Maryville decided to get big time and make you order your tickets online so I along with a few others told them to stick their tickets where the sun doesn't shine.  I'm not going to be married to BS like that when half of their games are on some kind of local feed to watch at home for nothing and I don't have to wait in line to take a wee wee. I also enjoy watching WB games on live feed along with Heritage and Alcoa on Diamond Clear when time allows. I also have no clue who Shadroach is but for some reason he has a lot of people on edge there at WB. I do know a handful of parents there over the past few years and I never heard much positive. Shadroach seems like one of those type people because the stories are very similar. The kids that are leaving going to Kings Academy last year and the crew that have went to Greenback this year and a few still trying have nothing to do with Rick Young or Shadroach. They made their statement by switching schools which makes most people wondering why. Do you know?

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Red Rebels > Shadroach.

Good grief don’t get people thinking it’s me. I went to WB. His posts make me nervous. It’s like when I was in youth and we were out doing stuff we shouldn’t have the night before. The next morning one of the crew goes forward at  Church and we’re all afraid he might start naming names. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Good grief don’t get people thinking it’s me. I went to WB. His posts make me nervous. It’s like when I was in youth and we were out doing stuff we shouldn’t have the night before. The next morning one of the crew goes forward at  Church and we’re all afraid he might start naming names. 

That's a greater than sign ( > ) .

Not equal.  ( = )

I even edited the post to enlarge the text so Barney could see.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

All native Blount county teenage boys have been there. Lol