William Blount 2019

GovForce1

9 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Football Program Sux??? 

How can a program be successful when it starts at the top! 

A: Budget Cut for both Schools is all we need to worry about. Here is some facts for you all! Central office/ Administration cost keeps rising. New Schools budget keeps cutting! 

Blount County Pay Scale: No Name Dropping. Just Pay Scale> 

Job Title                              # of Employed                                Cost                              2018-19

Executive Directors                  3                                          $447,505

Supervisors                                4                                          $404,610

Coordinators                             7                                           $622,232 

IT Support                                  6                                           $372,225

Business Office                         3                                           $194,211 

Secretaries                                4                                            $191,210

Principals not given in this statement, just yet! 

http://www.blountk12.org/Fund 177 Completed Projects.pdf?attredirects=0 Now look at Athletic Facilities. 

Anyone else see what is going on? 

So, Please explain to me how WB and Heritage have any chance vs. Maryville and Alcoa.... and why kids transfer. 

Follow the $$$. 

9 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Football Program Sux??? 

How can a program be successful when it starts at the top! 

A: Budget Cut for both Schools is all we need to worry about. Here is some facts for you all! Central office/ Administration cost keeps rising. New Schools budget keeps cutting! 

Blount County Pay Scale: No Name Dropping. Just Pay Scale> 

Job Title                              # of Employed                                Cost                              2018-19

Executive Directors                  3                                          $447,505

Supervisors                                4                                          $404,610

Coordinators                             7                                           $622,232 

IT Support                                  6                                           $372,225

Business Office                         3                                           $194,211 

Secretaries                                4                                            $191,210

Principals not given in this statement, just yet! 

http://www.blountk12.org/Fund 177 Completed Projects.pdf?attredirects=0 Now look at Athletic Facilities. 

Anyone else see what is going on? 

So, Please explain to me how WB and Heritage have any chance vs. Maryville and Alcoa.... and why kids transfer. 

Image result for change my mind

What did you expect when you elected the city's retired fireman, The only think he knows is to get a bigger hose.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1

Dear Mr. Cupp

Here is your chance to get off the Titanic before it goes down. There might be an AD opening across town after next year. All you have to do is upgrade the concession stand with a better menu such as grilled hamburgers and get rid of the snake problem in the press box. The football can take care of it's on self. 

Thanks Barney.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

You know what I really like about Mr. Cupp at William Blount, the man has a backbone and has at times got on here and taken up for his program which I really do respect. I know the football is what it is and his hands are tied because of things out of his control but he does make the best of what he has. All we ever ask for at Maryville was to grill some hamburgers and they told us to shut up and pay one more dollar for our season ticket and to whip out our credit card and pay online and then come by and get it.

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Are you kidding me? Two more working on it? Shame they have different destinations.

Image result for great escape motorcycle jump

Shadroach I believe that's starting to be a part of our culture now days. The father says we're going to have to transfer because Alabama isn't going to find little Johnny if he's setting on the bench here.

• Upvote 1