WEST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IS AWFUL

BVDevil

16 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I am sure BVD has lots of respect and knows more about football then you think!  We all know that most of teams throughout the whole state of TN no matter the classification/region work extremely hard despite what their record may show!  To be uno # ONE you have to beat uno # ONE 1st.   Respect is earned ,not given!  It is the playoffs and yes anything is possible on any given day, but some are a realist!  Example: do you honestly see DyersBurg 10-0 losing Friday against a 0-10 team?--I didn't think so!  I wish the best to all of the high school teams that made it to the playoffs and hope everyone comes out with no injuries.

Now, being a realist, that little ole GREENE team down in that little ole POdon county in upper north east TN is the team to beat!   Can it be done, we'll like I said anything is possible on any given day.   That other little ole team they call Betsy in the same little ole POdon county in the same upper east TN area shouldn't be looked over either.  Now for that big ole team in Knoxville that's called the mavericks, they have a good qb, but I don't know if they have been battle tested enough??like some these teams out in the west or central area -Haywood or Marshall County, and I'll throw Springfield in the mix.  Lot of games left to be played.  It's blessing to be part of it, and I am sure most are excited to see how things turn out.  I believe Greeneville has a great opportunity take of business again in 2018, and I am sure they will not overlook anyone and will play will their ears peeled back!

well said sir Romans...just like coach Ballard said today after practice " IF we're fortunate enough, we will have 16 more of these left for you seniors", meaning practices left in their HS careers. Man it goes so dang fast and I dont think alot of the kids realize just how fast it DOES go, but those seniors that wont be extended the opportunity to play the game they love any more after their last game, will find out fast. 

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Dyersburg wont see cookeville and if they do, they will get humiliated by Greeneville, OR, if by some biblical chance, a miracle happens and AC or Betsy make cookeville, but honestly, i should have my fingers chopped off for even typing this because the only teams in the state RIGHT NOW that could compete with Greeneville are in 6a and that one little team in blount county in 3a....just one mans humble.....VERY humble opinion...lol

Care to elaborate on why Dyersburg will not see Cookeville ?

Being around this area, and watching football. This is the weakest I’ve ever seen it. Few teams with size and few teams with them mean tough SOB’s. 2A would manhandle 4A which would never happen back in the day or even a 3A team. This has been a topic that people have been talking about at Trenton games this year. No offense 2A is weak this year. I never thought after all these years I’d see football get this low. 

20 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Being around this area, and watching football. This is the weakest I’ve ever seen it. Few teams with size and few teams with them mean tough SOB’s. 2A would manhandle 4A which would never happen back in the day or even a 3A team. This has been a topic that people have been talking about at Trenton games this year. No offense 2A is weak this year. I never thought after all these years I’d see football get this low. 

So you are saying Peabody would man handle Dyersburg and Haywood ? Ha

34 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

12 minutes ago, Trojan said:

So you are saying Peabody would man handle Dyersburg and Haywood ? Ha

Peabody does not want any part of Dyersburg or Haywood. They had enough trouble with Gibson County.

45 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Peabody only beat 1 team this year that has a winning record (Milan). Everyone else was .500 or worse. 

59 minutes ago, fbcoach44 said:

Peabody does not want any part of Dyersburg or Haywood. They had enough trouble with Gibson County.

Back then we played dyersburg and Haywood, we all were in the big 10 conference. Personally I’d like to see us play people like that on a competition aspect. 

Edited by Goldenpride