Head Coaching Vacancies

6 hours ago, BigStickDiplomacy said:

Brian Pence Resigns at East Hickman replaced by.....

I will try to keep a running list of coaches that retire/resign/are fired.

Put Scotts Hill on your list. Coach Robertson stepped up and took over after a messy situation, and salvaged our season (yes, it could have been lot's worse). He made it clear that he did not want the position permanently, and would step aside after the season was over. Job will officially be posted tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Put Scotts Hill on your list. Coach Robertson stepped up and took over after a messy situation, and salvaged our season (yes, it could have been lot's worse). He made it clear that he did not want the position permanently, and would step aside after the season was over. Job will officially be posted tomorrow.

Considering the situation at start of season I think he did a great job. Wish y’all good luck in landing a great coach and wish Robertson the best. 

1 minute ago, sum1uno said:

Considering the situation at start of season I think he did a great job. Wish y’all good luck in landing a great coach and wish Robertson the best. 

I am forever a fan. Character and "family" were taught as well as football, and this season we needed the first two more than the last. 

If I had a son at Scotts Hill this year, I couldn't think of a better person to help them land the plane than Robertson. He is an old school coach who teaches the young men the right way to do things. He is a class act all the way. I would guess he will be going into admin once and for all at this point. And he will be a dandy. 

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Good luck trader. I really hope y’all get the right guy. Those kids deserve a man who will lead them and help them grow. 

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

If I had a son at Scotts Hill this year, I couldn't think of a better person to help them land the plane than Robertson. He is an old school coach who teaches the young men the right way to do things. He is a class act all the way. I would guess he will be going into admin once and for all at this point. And he will be a dandy. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Good luck trader. I really hope y’all get the right guy. Those kids deserve a man who will lead them and help them grow. 

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Jeff Robertson. He is a good football coach.  More importantly, he is a good man and a great roll model for young men.  I said so several times on the air this year.

I'll pass this along to Coach Mudd, I'm sure that it'll mean a lot to him...and thanks for the support, guys (you too sum1uno), we already have interest from some whom I'd consider us to be lucky to land. We'll be back!!!

For your "guess" @38320, he's happy with football, and says that he want's to keep being part of the football family...and yes, as soon as available, admin is in the cards. We'll be all the better for it.

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I'll pass this along to Coach Mudd, I'm sure that it'll mean a lot to him...and thanks for the support, guys (you too sum1uno), we already have interest from some whom I'd consider us to be lucky to land. We'll be back!!!

For your "guess" @38320, he's happy with football, and says that he want's to keep being part of the football family...and yes, as soon as available, admin is in the cards. We'll be all the better for it.

I don’t know much about SH. I know it’s a true small town football school and I like those. Plus you have always stood behind them and don’t talk down other programs. I have much respect for that. Like your style. You seem like a great fan and I honestly do wish y’all the best. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I have known him for many years and there's not a better man. He will support the new coach and help the process to get SH back on track, which I think will happen quickly.

16 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I will add it when I see the official press release.  I had heard this as well.  Class guy no doubt!