Head Coaching Vacancies

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:04 AM, BigStickDiplomacy said:

Brian Pence Resigns at East Hickman replaced by.....

Ken Johnson Resigns at Cumberland County replaced by.....

AIvin Palmer Retires at Fayetteville replaced by.....

John Mullinax Retired at Tellico Plains replaced by.....

Ethan Edmiston Resigns at Sweetwater replaced by.....

Interim Kevin Orr-Rodriguez to be replaced at Boyd Buchanan by.....

Thomas McPhail resigned at Hunters Lane replaced by.....

Jerry Lowery has Resigns at White County replaced by.....

Trey Cantrell has resigned at Westview replaced by.....

Lorenzo Barnes has resigned at Hillcrest replaced by.....

Vic Wharton's tenure as Interim at Carter is over replaced by.....

Mike Dickerson has resigned at Smith County replaced by.....

Glen Ryan has resigned at Walker Valley replaced by.....

Kris Frady's tenure as Interim at Bledsoe County is over replaced by.....

Jeff Robertson's tenure as Interim at Scott's Hill is over replaced by.....

Some of these were forced resignations.  

Vernon Wright resigns at Clarksville Northwest replaced by.....

Scott Tillman resigns at Lipscomb Academy replaced by.....

Sam Henderson's tenure as Interim at Melrose is over replaced by.....

Rockvale High School will open in 2019 and there first Head Football Coach is.....

On 11/13/2018 at 11:01 AM, dixieboyfan20 said:

The QB is a great kid but his Dad is going to ruin his career. Peewee logic does not translate to High School Football.

I agree with you!  Peewee logic does not translate to high school football.  The guy acted a fool at most the games.  He is out of control.  He acted just like the Head Coach acts on the sideline like a spoiled brat.   Lots of crazy dads out there for sure you hear them at every high school game no matter what the sport.  

I do know that when you have numbers 9,4,2,10,11,1 and a great TE 23 those kids do not make a wing-T offense.  24 could be a great running back out of a real spread not one based on the wing-T.  Which one of those kids belong in the wing-T? 9-Long and lanky takes a while to get started, 4-good hands-play maker not a runner, 2 long and lanky and can fly-runs straight up, 10-great hands-position receiver,11-great hands position receiver, 23-Great hands-doesn't run well and 24-big kid-not much speed early but when he gets down hill he can go, so side to side running is not a good thing. NONE OF THEM!  Maryville has won several state championships and averaged 28 points a game.  The other teams they played averaged less then that.  If you average 40 plus points a game and give up 50 plus that is not a very good season 3-7 but we are excited over avg. 40+ points a game that means nothing.

These kids are back next year all but 2-4 I think.  I am pretty sure you lose all lineman but 1 or 2.  Kids are going to transfer to play in a offense that fits them, leave because MacKrylon is crazy or just stay at FC and not play because of him.  17 is a good filler at QB but not a show runner.  Why would the young guns from the middle school want to come play for a guy that yells, screams and cusses every drop of the hat acting like a buffoon on the sideline.  Micky Mouse small town football.  These kids are above avg HS football players.  Find someone to get you to the next level.  Everyone talks about the glory days.  Its today! not yesteryear.   The AD can walk at any time. No ties. Experiment over before you lose all of these good kids and players.  If the new 20 mile 1 time transfer rule (without having to move from your current house) to a different classification comes into affect they can go to 4A-Tullahoma, 6a-Coffee, 1a-Moore County, 3A-Grundy County, 1-A Huntland.  Lots of places to go when you have this guy as the lead.  It is not all about name on the front of jersey anymore.  Its about winning, having a next level opportunity and enjoying your time playing.  Kids do not choose the school they play for in college based on, I love that team,  They choose it based on how quick I can get on the field and play and will I be apart of a championship. Then they learn to love their team and teammates.   Keep MacKrylon and lots of these kids are headed into a dead end with what is there now!  Just remember its all about him!  Mac!  Anything, Anytime for him! Its not about anyone else!  Not the kids, not the parents, not the community and not the school.  MAC!!!

12 hours ago, Cakeman said:

I agree with you!  Peewee logic does not translate to high school football.  The guy acted a fool at most the games.  He is out of control.  He acted just like the Head Coach acts on the sideline like a spoiled brat.   Lots of crazy dads out there for sure you hear them at every high school game no matter what the sport.  

I do know that when you have numbers 9,4,2,10,11,1 and a great TE 23 those kids do not make a wing-T offense.  24 could be a great running back out of a real spread not one based on the wing-T.  Which one of those kids belong in the wing-T? 9-Long and lanky takes a while to get started, 4-good hands-play maker not a runner, 2 long and lanky and can fly-runs straight up, 10-great hands-position receiver,11-great hands position receiver, 23-Great hands-doesn't run well and 24-big kid-not much speed early but when he gets down hill he can go, so side to side running is not a good thing. NONE OF THEM!  Maryville has won several state championships and averaged 28 points a game.  The other teams they played averaged less then that.  If you average 40 plus points a game and give up 50 plus that is not a very good season 3-7 but we are excited over avg. 40+ points a game that means nothing.

These kids are back next year all but 2-4 I think.  I am pretty sure you lose all lineman but 1 or 2.  Kids are going to transfer to play in a offense that fits them, leave because MacKrylon is crazy or just stay at FC and not play because of him.  17 is a good filler at QB but not a show runner.  Why would the young guns from the middle school want to come play for a guy that yells, screams and cusses every drop of the hat acting like a buffoon on the sideline.  Micky Mouse small town football.  These kids are above avg HS football players.  Find someone to get you to the next level.  Everyone talks about the glory days.  Its today! not yesteryear.   The AD can walk at any time. No ties. Experiment over before you lose all of these good kids and players.  If the new 20 mile 1 time transfer rule (without having to move from your current house) to a different classification comes into affect they can go to 4A-Tullahoma, 6a-Coffee, 1a-Moore County, 3A-Grundy County, 1-A Huntland.  Lots of places to go when you have this guy as the lead.  It is not all about name on the front of jersey anymore.  Its about winning, having a next level opportunity and enjoying your time playing.  Kids do not choose the school they play for in college based on, I love that team,  They choose it based on how quick I can get on the field and play and will I be apart of a championship. Then they learn to love their team and teammates.   Keep MacKrylon and lots of these kids are headed into a dead end with what is there now!  Just remember its all about him!  Mac!  Anything, Anytime for him! Its not about anyone else!  Not the kids, not the parents, not the community and not the school.  MAC!!!

QB Dad, you need to concentrate on your health not FC football.

8 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

QB Dad, you need to concentrate on your health not FC football.

I am sure you will be proud when he punches an assistant coach, an official or a kid or a school board member like he did at Moore County!

I guess you will only say then---the south will rise again!  Right Dixieboyfan20!   

On 11/17/2018 at 9:47 AM, Cakeman said:

All of this is funny to read.  Macs only problem is changing everything he believes in for one kid.  I guess its time to shop him around some more.

Rockvale High School will open in 2019 and there first Head Football Coach is.....

Robin Jacobs Resigns at Brighton replaced by.....

Mark Taylor is out at Jellico replaced by.....

Mark Williams resigns at Gallatin replaced by.....

Edited by BigStickDiplomacy

On 11/18/2018 at 7:13 AM, Cakeman said:

You must be the Mac lover of abusive behavior, cussing kids, ridiculing them and calling them names!

I promise you I am not Jeans Dad.

This is exactly what I thought would happen when they hired mac.  I tried to stop it two years ago but it didn't happen.  Only two people made this hire and it is blowing up in their face.  We had several good people to hire and we went for the troubled child.