Head Coaching Vacancies

15 hours ago, Cakeman said:

I think you heard wrong!  They have no offense without Jean this year.  None of the receivers get a chance to catch a ball if Jean is not there.  I would say Jean was close to leading the team in rushing yards, passing and TDs.

The 6 play offense of Mac-Krylon  gets you one win this year without the QB. They don't beat coffee county with the wizard of small school wins

You must be Neyland's Dad :D

The wing-t is a pretty potent offense, just saying.

Not saying that Mac is the answer at heach coach, but one-player doesn't single-handily win 4 games as you say.

5-5 the year before he arrived, the same with him. He might be a great kid/athlete, not knocking that at all.

4 hours ago, 931Sports said:

You must be Neyland's Dad :D

The wing-t is a pretty potent offense, just saying.

Not saying that Mac is the answer at heach coach, but one-player doesn't single-handily win 4 games as you say.

5-5 the year before he arrived, the same with him. He might be a great kid/athlete, not knocking that at all.

I am not Neyland's Dad but I have seen his dad at several of the games this year.

You, mac and 6 other people believe the wing-t is a "pretty potent offense" 

Good offense for teams that don't have great talent.  FC has receivers not backs.  

5-5 with less talent this year but mac-krylon took a 7-3 team and turned them into 5-5

2-3 skill kids really involved in a wing-t offense, spread offense 6.  Cover the field sideline to sideline