Head Coaching Vacancies

6 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Wow probably one of the few that chased the rabbit down that long whole. Save us both some time,  next time, just do go there, it's not good for you and you can't handle the truth.

I’m still trying to translate it to English at this point.

tenor.gif

On 11/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, 931Sports said:

both 1st year offensive and defensive coordinators at Franklin County High School have resigned...coach McCurry will be looking for new coordinators for the 3rd year in a row following two 5-5 seasons

Looks like one of the top young QBs, Neyland Jean,  will be transferring out of Franklin County too.  Several other players leaving also and more will not play for him next year.  Good group gone.  They don't want to play for the coach there.  From what I hear the good group coming from the middle school will not play for him either.  Looks like grundy or huntland could be a power house if those kids go to their programs.   Very smart people!

10 hours ago, Cakeman said:

Looks like one of the top young QBs, Neyland Jean,  will be transferring out of Franklin County too.  Several other players leaving also and more will not play for him next year.  Good group gone.  They don't want to play for the coach there.  From what I hear the good group coming from the middle school will not play for him either.  Looks like grundy or huntland could be a power house if those kids go to their programs.   Very smart people!

This young man would he be some kin t o the Jean guys that played at Flintville High  back in the day. Were they not twins?

When you have a kid as good as him, transfers into your program starts 10 games avg nearly 300 yds per game and then transfers out at the end of the year they have a problem.  Its not the 10 coaches that hve left the program the past 2 years. 

No one seems to really care.  They are going to try and make the head coach look good but that is hard to do 

Brian Pence Resigns at East Hickman replaced by.....

Ken Johnson Resigns at Cumberland County replaced by.....

AIvin Palmer Retires at Fayetteville replaced by.....

John Mullinax Retired at Tellico Plains replaced by.....

Ethan Edmiston Resigns at Sweetwater replaced by.....

Interim Kevin Orr-Rodriguez to be replaced at Boyd Buchanan by.....

Thomas McPhail resigned at Hunters Lane replaced by.....

Jerry Lowery has Resigns at White County replaced by.....

Trey Cantrell has resigned at Westview replaced by.....

Lorenzo Barnes has resigned at Hillcrest replaced by.....

Vic Wharton's tenure as Interim at Carter is over replaced by.....

Mike Dickerson has resigned at Smith County replaced by.....

4 hours ago, Cakeman said:

When you have a kid as good as him, transfers into your program starts 10 games avg nearly 300 yds per game and then transfers out at the end of the year they have a problem.  Its not the 10 coaches that hve left the program the past 2 years. 

No one seems to really care.  They are going to try and make the head coach look good but that is hard to do 

Don't know how much FC loses with Jean, the scheme and receivers made his numbers much better. Looked good at times but not a D1 QB as i've heard and expected to see. From what i heard he received "preferential treatment" ticked a lot of kids off. The way the coach treated him made others quit. Or atleast thats what i was told