4A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

brian2000

7 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

They definitely gave us all that we wanted! Our defense definitely came up big like always to help our sluggish offense. It was a very ugly game, the field had mini ponds on the entire field! It wasn’t pretty but it’s playoff football! If we was full strength we would’ve beat them 55-14. They had 6 turnovers we only scored 3 points on them! 

IF? 

Well if CW had 0 turnovers, they would have won. What excuse will you make when Springfield lights up the scoreboard on your vaunted defense? 

On 11/3/2018 at 4:39 PM, redmangoldenblend said:

IF? 

Well if CW had 0 turnovers, they would have won. What excuse will you make when Springfield lights up the scoreboard on your vaunted defense? 

If if was a 5th i’d Be drunk lol. CW wasn’t good at all. We played the worst game I have seen thus far! Yea them 3 points made a difference didn’t it! You have to teach fundamentals to score the football! 

On 11/3/2018 at 8:38 PM, tiger63 said:

On a dry field Creek Wood wins by 3 touchdowns. But the field was a muddy as a pig pen and JSS was able to hold on to the football. Even with 6 turnovers CW had a chance in the end.  Springfield wins big in the 2nd round.  

What score are you predicting? 

3 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

If if was a 5th i’d Be drunk lol. CW wasn’t good at all. We played the worst game I have seen thus far! Yea them 3 points made a difference didn’t it! You have to teach fundamentals to score the football! 

You sound like you're already into that 5th, lol...  Sounds like CW played their worst game of the year too.