TN HS Results from Super32 and Preseason Nationals

durdon

It’s only preseason but we got a lot of results from this past weekend.  A ton of TN High School kids competed.   If I missed anyone or made a mistake let me know and I’ll fix it.  Also, a few kids I don’t know which Hs they go to.  

Super 32 Final Results 

Alex Whitworth (4-2) 145p McCallie

Landon Fowler (4-2) 170p Blackman

Garrison Dendy (4-2) 126p Baylor

Chase Diehl (3-2) 160p Science Hill

Noah Horst (3-2) 126p Baylor

Trey Bates (3-2) 113p Baylor

Christian Isbell (2-2) 132p Clarksville

Daniel Uhorchuk (2-2)113p Signal Mountain 

Emory Taylor (2-2) 120p McCallie

Jackson Bond (2-2)106p Baylor

Rolando Lucio (2-2) 126p ?

Thomas Sell (2-2) 170p McCallie

Trae McDaniel (2-2) 106p Cleveland 

Ashton Davis (1-2) 170p Cleveland 

Austin Sweeney (1-2) 152p Cleveland 

David Harper (1-2)195p Baylor

Dillon Pendley (1-2) 137p TN High

Dylan Becker (1-2) 138p Harpeth

Isaah Perez (1-2) 195p Cleveland 

Josh Pietarila (1-2) 160p Hardin Valley 

Kenny Harless (1-2) 120p Stewart’s Creek

Kodiak Cannedy (1-2) 120p Greenville

Michael Cannon (1-2) 126p Arlington 

Mahktar Abdulkarim (1-2)138p Blackman

Ryver Shelton (1-2)220p Jeff County

Alek Wells (0-2) 169p ?

Braxton Mann (0-2) 132p Science Hill

Brayden Ivy (0-2) 106p Morristown 

Gavin Russell (0-2) 145p Davey Crockett

Grant Fetters (0-2)113p WILSON Central

Jackson Whitlow (0-2)113p ?

Jared Harter (0-2) 160p TN High

Kalani Meckes (0-2) 132p ?

Trevor South (0-2) 138p Stewarts Creek

Tyler Seeley (0-2) 126p Science Hill 

Tyler South (0-2) 106p Stewarts Creek 

USAW Preseason Nationals

9th/10thGrade Division

Dayne Dalrymple (3-2) 106p CBHS

Justin Bradford (5-2) 113p Blackman 

Camden Zuendel (0-2)113p CBHS

Sam Lee (0-2) 120p CBHS

Foster Salvaggio (0-2) 126p CBHS

Aiden Bowers (1-2) 132p CBHS 

Evan Anthony (2-2) 132p CBHS

Connor Billingsley (0-2) 160p CBHS

Theo Sewell (1-2) 170p CBHS

11th/12thGrade Division

Camden Hansard (0-2) 120p Blackman

Garrett Bowers (7-2) 138p CBHS 5thplace

Ethan Bryant (0-2) 145p Blackman

Eli Hodge (2-2)170p CBHS 

Luke Ebers (0-2) 170p CBHS

Brooks Sacharczyk (5-2) 195p Blackman 4thPlace 

Joseph Roman (0-2) 195p CBHS 

Edited by durdon

13 hours ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

Not sure whey they schedule the two events the same weekend.  

The events are scheduled on the same weekend because both tournament directors are not very smart.  IMO, the tournaments should have 2 or 3 weeks between them and by doing so it would allow both tournaments the opportunity to make more money.  It's all about the $$$$$.  I could be wrong but didn't Super 32 change the date to another weekend this season?

1 hour ago, cbg said:

The events are scheduled on the same weekend because both tournament directors are not very smart.  IMO, the tournaments should have 2 or 3 weeks between them and by doing so it would allow both tournaments the opportunity to make more money.  It's all about the $$$$$.  I could be wrong but didn't Super 32 change the date to another weekend this season?

They were on the same weekend last year too. Two years ago they were on different weekends when the Super 32 happened the middle of October. My kid went to both events that year and I’m sure many wrestlers would do the same now if on different weekends.

15 minutes ago, deadlift said:

They were on the same weekend last year too. Two years ago they were on different weekends when the Super 32 happened the middle of October. My kid went to both events that year and I’m sure many wrestlers would do the same now if on different weekends.

With USA Wrestling now having Bruce Baumgartner as the Executive Director maybe they can begin to move in the right direction.  USA Wrestling could definitely put some pressure on the folks at Super 32 and have both dates changed.  Just a suggestion but have Super 32 on the 3rd weekend of October and USA Wrestling Pre-Season Nationals on the 1st weekend in November.  It would also help if USA Wrestling moved the event out of Iowa and to a more central location such as St Louis, MO, Chicago or Indianapolis, IN.  USA Wrestling fails to understand that they would make much more money by having events in locations other than Iowa and Fargo, ND.  They really have never understood that they are a business and customer service must be paramount if they are to ever be ultra successful.