Preseason Rankings

WrestlingGod

2 hours ago, cougars130 said:

I’m not knocking your opinion just curious to know what you were basing that opinion on that’s all and also pointing out Medina is placed above Isbell and Witt stuck him in the 5th place spot during state. Also when did that major decision happen and at which weight class? 

If i had to guess id probably say that Witt wont bump up to 132 simply to occupy a number 1 ranking.

Also, because you asked, Isbell decision Borders 15-7 on 11/28 at 120.

35 minutes ago, CoachKramer said:

it was a round robin kind of day.  Hunter lost to christian, then christian lost to Noah then Noah lost to Hunter

Well I just think it’s kinda odd Witt beats Isbell 9 months ago and is counted out but Isbell beats hunter almost a year ago and is counted in. Witt also pins the kid who is currently seeded 3rd. 

20 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

Well I just think it’s kinda odd Witt beats Isbell 9 months ago and is counted out but Isbell beats hunter almost a year ago and is counted in. Witt also pins the kid who is currently seeded 3rd. 

Crap, I fell behind. My apologies. Should've said this a few comments ago..

Well if you don't like them then feel free to do your own rankings." "They are just his opinion." "These aren't official or anything."

2 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Crap, I fell behind. My apologies. Should've said this a few comments ago..

Well if you don't like them then feel free to do your own rankings." "They are just his opinion." "These aren't official or anything."

I’m talking to bump11 not whoever made the rankings he suggested Isbell be number one then I asked why

he said because isbell beat hunter a year ago and that justifies why he believes isbell should be at number 1 but then say Witt beating Isbell 9 months ago does not count.. so I’m asking how come? 

Edited by cougars130

13 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

I’m talking to bump11 not whoever made the rankings he suggested Isbell be number one then I asked why

he said because isbell beat hunter a year ago and that justifies why he believes isbell should be at number 1 but then say Witt beating Isbell 9 months ago does not count.. so I’m asking how come? 

My point was, your basing it off of a Witt win 9 months ago.. when Isbell beat Borders less than 3 months before that. The proximity between those 2 matches is my point. I doubt much changed in those 3 months. And I doubt Witt majors or even beats Borders. Like WG said, it’s a round robin kind of thing. Styles make matches. Just cause Guy A beats B and C beats A, doesn’t mean C beats B. They are all very even.