Preseason Rankings

WrestlingGod

On 10/30/2018 at 10:48 AM, WrestlingGod said:

So Hamm's first set of rankings are out. Lets use this thread to tell him all of his mistakes. Leave the other threads to talking about how Cleveland will beat everybody this year and this one will be specifically where the kids who are on this list really should be.

Also, feel free to every five or six comments slip in a "Well if you don't like them then feel free to do your own rankings." and "They are just his opinion." and the always popular, "These aren't official or anything."

The rankings can be found HERE

I thought some irate mommie would have taken care of Hamm by now for ranking little Tommy 6th instead of 5th...

BCB III

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, usetobebcbiii said:

I thought some irate mommie would have taken care of Hamm by now for ranking little Tommy 6th instead of 5th...

BCB III

Hamm said he gets emails constantly and while he has the usual "My kid was jv last year but I will put any amount of money that he will win the state championship this year", which are funny I would assume that eventually after doing it for so many years it would get annoying.

Btw good to see you back.

On 11/25/2018 at 10:43 AM, texas23 said:

"Tommy".......classic name choice.

I should have chosen Rocco or Brutus, Tommy sounds like the name of a top ranked Chess Player..

Did you and Soms enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving?  I see some names still posting that brings a smile to my memory from the good ol days Yours bring one...

WG, you family seems to be growing...congrats and enjoy, it flys by my friend...

BCB III. Spinning thingamagigger 

• Upvote 1