4a Mr.Football Semi-Finalist

DevilMan03

Ok just a honest question so don't wanna ruffle the devils feathers, but how much impact does it have in your father calling your number to help pad your stats? I am not saying he is not an exceptional player i witnessed it first hand at state last year. But even in that game when it was well in hand he was making sure ballard was the one scoring. Just a topic of discussion no disrespect meant.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

Ok just a honest question so don't wanna ruffle the devils feathers, but how much impact does it have in your father calling your number to help pad your stats? I am not saying he is not an exceptional player i witnessed it first hand at state last year. But even in that game when it was well in hand he was making sure ballard was the one scoring. Just a topic of discussion no disrespect meant.

Bigdawg has a point; interesting how that can play a big roll based on past statistics. Hmmmmm pondering....

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Considering the little amount of time out offense is on the field getting out to your playmakers Goddard and Hite... they have played in the 2nd half 2x this year... almost double the TDs to incompletions I dont care if a 3 year old is calling plays 

Edited by Devilsx4

8 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Considering the little amount of time out offense is on the field getting out to your playmakers Goddard and Hite... they have played in the 2nd half 2x this year... almost double the TDs to incompletions I dont care if a 3 year old is calling plays 

He’s the dang qb. Everything goes the him. The haters are hating big time lol he’s an FBS D1 Commit!