Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

On 11/3/2018 at 8:20 AM, CommanderMan said:

I joined in 09. Still stick around a little bit, but the D2 boards are lame. I hardly ever go to Friendship games either, so I really don’t know anything about the team. 

Im still mad Butchie gave me a warning one season when we were killing everyone we played and I was talking trash to any and everyone 

Commander man you still wearing those sweater vest lol

On 11/5/2018 at 4:27 PM, @38320 said:

I don't quite understand the info on Smith County and Smithville. You can either explain or I'll take your word for it. 

I said I drove through Smithville and then mentioned Antwan who was a Smith County fan.  DeKalb Co. High School is in Smithville and Smith County High School is in Carthage.  Random ruminations on my part.

I am sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Bighurt

5 hours ago, Bighurt said:

I said I drove through Smithville and then mentioned Antwan who was a Smith County fan.  DeKalb Co. High School is in Smithville and Smith South High School is in Carthage.  Random ruminations on my part.

I am sorry for the confusion.

Got ya...Go Vols! 

On 11/3/2018 at 3:15 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

I first posted on a CoachT Message Board back in the 1990s when it was dedicated to the recent Class AAA Girls Basketball Champions Lawrence County team. They had just beat my favorite school OAK RIDGE. CoachT evolved over the years into a site for LCHS District, Girls AAU Basketball then what we know and love of CoachT.com today.

I think as the site grew a guy from Oliver Springs played a big role in helping CoachT go where no high school message board had gone before.

It is weird this tread about old time posters appread when it did. I decided to stop posting about a month ago after over 20 + years because I was posting too much after drinking and was afraid I was making Oak Ridge look bad. I have been happy not posting but I HAVE to check the Boards four or five times a day. I just love all the information CoachT posters provide. You all are really just people who love high school sports and are not afraid to show it. I admire you all.

Oak Ridge has had it share of trouble makers on our threads. Some have hated a certain OR coachs, some were fathers who tought their sons were done wrong and some where NOT Oak Ridge fans but pretended to be and constantly changed their user name.

The one poster that I hated the most was a guy back in the early 2000s that claimed to be a Jefferson County fan and posted about Oak Ridge. I think he came back later as a Farragut fan.  He was scum.

The thing I will take from my time on CoachT is how I have been changed by the people here. I used to HATE Clinton and Maryville fans but now respect their opinions. I still hate FarragutLESS though lol.

For those few people on CoachT who even knew I posted on here for many years, this is a fitting final post. IT IS LONG AND RAMBLES. I never could master the ability to say my thoughts in few words.

Take care all and thank you Coach Thompson. As always RWR - Roll Wildcats Roll. Oak Ridge is the BEST yes yes the BEST.

Willie...I have no idea how I ended up on this thread. But CoachT misses you. You are never an embarrassment and never made OR look bad. We miss you. You are a true fan, a likable guy, and should resume posting. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:03 AM, cornerback10 said:

I got snoball to come back about a month ago for a few days. We still communicate on Twitter. 

I was told TCStinger passed away. Him and Goat were some of my favorite people from the T. We met at Slick Pig in the Boro back in 2010.

TC Stinger did indeed pass away. Great guy.

Where is Slim Shady?

• Like 1