Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

I don't actually recall what year I started out but there isn't a name out there that I have yet to not recognize.  I guess that just means I am a heck of a lot older than I would like to be.  All the chatter back then was new and interesting.....seems like the seasons just folded into one another.  Not hard to be a local and support the boys, I guess just like any thing else ones interest just kind of fades into the years.  I also know most of us that are still kicking "check in" every once in a while, to see if the "shop" is still humming.  If my boys ever make it back before I croak.....your gonna get an earful from the JuJu Hut/Peace Pipe Smoking/Spirit Lord himself......Kazam37......

2 hours ago, kazam37 said:

I don't actually recall what year I started out but there isn't a name out there that I have yet to not recognize.  I guess that just means I am a heck of a lot older than I would like to be.  All the chatter back then was new and interesting.....seems like the seasons just folded into one another.  Not hard to be a local and support the boys, I guess just like any thing else ones interest just kind of fades into the years.  I also know most of us that are still kicking "check in" every once in a while, to see if the "shop" is still humming.  If my boys ever make it back before I croak.....your gonna get an earful from the JuJu Hut/Peace Pipe Smoking/Spirit Lord himself......Kazam37......

FYI your profile says you joined March 13, 2002...

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Butchie said:

Ole3putt you deserved everything you got you hoser! 

And coacht I was at the cowboys raiders game sitting at the 50 yard line behind the cowboys bench wearing a coacht shirt that Witten signed!

WOW!!   There's a blast from the past!   What's happening you old McKenzie Rebel redneck????    Hope all is well over your way!   Hollar at me some time.  My number hasn't changed.... 

(formerly Cascade11)

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

…...I decided to stop posting about a month ago after over 20 + years because I was posting too much after drinking and was afraid I was making Oak Ridge look bad...………………..

If we all adhered to that principal, they'd shut the website down!...…  Come back and represent the CATS!

13 hours ago, Butchie said:

Ole3putt you deserved everything you got you hoser! 

And coacht I was at the cowboys raiders game sitting at the 50 yard line behind the cowboys bench wearing a coacht shirt that Witten signed!

Great to know you're still alive and kickin'.