Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

On 12/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! you're too much a tuff clown for me!! :thumb:

Top 30 Clown Bike GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I may be a “clown” to you but I’m a man. That’s more than i can say for you. I’m not hard to find btw. All you need to is ask. . So if you have any comments you’d care to say in person let me know and I’ll let you know how to contact me. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

11 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I may be a “clown” to you but I’m a man. That’s more than i can say for you. I’m not hard to find btw. All you need to is ask. . So if you have any comments you’d care to say in person let me know and I’ll let you know how to contact me. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. 

Five Signs You're Obsessed With Orange – Orange Amps

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Did you hear that. . Silence that’s the sound of me not caring. Because you’re a gutless coward who hides behind a computer. You should look in the mirror on that last post. That’s You. Obviously you aren’t half a man. I was giving you credit for that. But i gave you too much empathy. IF you have anything else to say instead of you’re pathetic memes just give me a call. And we can talk like grown men. I’ll post an email that’ll be easy enough for you to reach out. Well take this matter offline. You’re basically a mouthpiece, coward, and a ######. I TOTALLY expect another stupid meme. But let’s resolve this like men. Of course you’re not one so i totally expect another dodge from your cowardly #### 

:roll:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Did you hear that. . Silence that’s the sound of me not caring. Because you’re a gutless coward who hides behind a computer. You should look in the mirror on that last post. That’s You. Obviously you aren’t half a man. I was giving you credit for that. But i gave you too much empathy. IF you have anything else to say instead of you’re pathetic memes just give me a call. And we can talk like grown men. I’ll post an email that’ll be easy enough for you to reach out. Well take this matter offline. You’re basically a mouthpiece, coward, and a ######. I TOTALLY expect another stupid meme. But let’s resolve this like men. Of course you’re not one so i totally expect another dodge from your cowardly #### 

Karen? ........Is that you? :roflolk:

Stream Internet Tough Guy by The Ciderholics | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

This would probably be a better number for you to call..................:lol:

image.png.43c3f9fecedf967287a60563cf49b095.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1