Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I see someone’s post got deleted. Wonder if they were put in timeout too…

Not hardly he got the message and responded like the wimp he is so I took it down . . BC Sports just likes to throw unnecessary personal insults. But isn’t Man enough to back them up. He’s not worth addressing any further. He’s just going to hide in his basement looking for silly memes while playing on his computer and post general stupidity to try and look “tuff”. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

23 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Not hardly he got the message and responded like the wimp he is so I took it down . . BC Sports just likes to throw unnecessary personal insults. But isn’t Man enough to back them up. He’s not worth addressing any further. He’s just going to hide in his basement looking for silly memes while playing on his computer and post general stupidity to try and look “tuff”. 

HA! I've been on CoachT for over 20 years. It is pretty obvious when a poster is a troll like you. ...And, here for one reason.

1. The have no team they represent.

2. they can be found on most all threads stirring the pot. (Like this one)

3. most post content is harassing  others. (like this one)

4. They have very few post count and typically no coacht membership.

5. They never ever talk about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. (like this one)

Now POPPI you check most! :thumb:

My guess and several of the other old times like me, think you're the typical multi personality poster with no life that gets her rocks off pretending to be a "tuffy troll"! :lol: 

I've been here 20+ years and have posted 100% of my post under this exact name. I have sit in the same seat at Alcoa Sports Games for over 30 years. Most at the games know me and my Coach T name. So, If you want to come sit with us GOONS you more than welcome! 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

HA! I've been on CoachT for over 20 years. It is pretty obvious when a poster is a troll like you. ...And, here for one reason.

1. The have no team they represent.

2. they can be found on most all threads stirring the pot. (Like this one)

3. most post content is harassing  others. (like this one)

4. They have very few post count and typically no coacht membership.

5. They never ever talk about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. (like this one)

Now POPPI you check most! :thumb:

My guess and several of the other old times like me, think you're the typical multi personality poster with no life that gets her rocks off pretending to be a "tuffy troll"! :lol: 

I've been here 20+ years and have posted 100% of my post under this exact name. I have sit in the same seat at Alcoa Sports Games for over 30 years. Most at the games know me and my Coach T name. So, If you want to come sit with us GOONS you more than welcome! 

Who’s the Troll here? You’re the one who started the insults by calling me an “idiot” and a “clown”. I simply offered to take this offline to talk like Men and You continued with your silly memes and basically being the b!tch you obviously are. As for your list. I post almost exclusively about HS Sports if you cared to notice. And I’m a Member as Well. I’ve had the same account from day 1. Congratulations on your 20yrs btw Old Man. I guess I’m supposed to be impressed. You probably don’t have a job and can spend your day online. Good for You. As for Alcoa I’m sure you’re awfully proud of a program with open enrollment gets all the best middle school athletes in a 30mi radius. Ask Greenback that has lost their best athletes over the years. Alcoa should join CAK and play private in the playoffs. Recruiting is Recruiting and based on the results you’re actually doing a better job of it than CAK . Whether you give a parent a job at the Aluminum Plant making 25$ an hr or you just pluck kids from the middle school ranks. Vince Lombardi couldn’t win 20 state championships with local kids in a school with less than 750. It’s impossible. But the TSSAA apparently doesn’t care to make sure kids go where they’re designated based on the city tax base. Alcoa’s tax payers are getting raped paying for all these athletes to come play football. The Alcoa Monopoly needs to be addressed and corrected. 8 straight championships? Give me a break. You’re playing with kids outta the city from adjoining communities and counties. It’s the Tri-County Allstar Team. Totally not fair to the rest of the public schools that play with kids that live in their community. I’m sure you’ll have some nonsense response. Like “You don’t know what you’re talking about. These boys grew up together” 

Edited by IPOPU2022

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Who’s the Troll here? You’re the one who started the insults by calling me an “idiot” and a “clown”. I simply offered to take this offline to talk like Men and You continued with your silly memes and basically being the b!tch you obviously are. As for your list. I post almost exclusively about HS Sports if you cared to notice. And I’m a Member as Well. I’ve had the same account from day 1. 

CLASSIC! :lol:

I guess after ^^^THIS^^^ post.....I will not have to use the word "idiot" or "clown" to describe you?!! Thanks!! :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea. This one keep hitting the same bait! LOL! 

Toyomafia - The Clubhouse. | Page 354 | Toyota Tundra Forum

I see a LARGE mouth award from this one!! :thumb:

3" 1st Place Medal

I sat here and read this every day and I'm going don't do it don't do it don't take the bait! And guess what he took the bait. He hasn't been around here long enough to know the difference I guess you just showed him lol!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I sat here and read this every day and I'm going don't do it don't do it don't take the bait! And guess what he took the bait. He hasn't been around here long enough to know the difference I guess you just showed him lol!

orngnblk You seem like a pretty cool dude. I’m glad the banter btw BCsportsfan and myself has been entertaining. I’m amused as well. You just never know what he’s going to post. I actually like the fishing meme. I’ll give him credit for creativity. Hope everyone has a blessed New Year including BC. 

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

orngnblk You seem like a pretty cool dude. I’m glad the banter btw BCsportsfan and myself has been entertaining. I’m amused as well. You just never know what he’s going to post. I actually like the fishing meme. I’ll give him credit for creativity. Hope everyone has a blessed New Year including BC. 

He is really good at what he does.lol

I banter with all,I do like the funny stuff tho.This is a great site with some better characters!I have met BC in person he doesn't hide.But he is one of my favorites on here.He has came to my aid more than once.:ph34r:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He is really good at what he does.lol

I banter with all,I do like the funny stuff tho.This is a great site with some better characters!I have met BC in person he doesn't hide.But he is one of my favorites on here.He has came to my aid more than once.:ph34r:

Ha, Someone had to get that Billy Goat out of your Fuel Truck!! :lol:

image.png.c708cc3ed2daa128054ae4cf2dc5d4c4.png