Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

Financially I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I do not know what I would have done with my time the last three years. They have been rough and this literally makes me get up in the morning, as it has for 22 years, but means a little more to me now. And, we are all still here. :)

We are very thankful to have our show tied to CoachT.com!  You've been a great friend over the years and it means a ton to us that you trusted us enough to put our brand on your site and allowed us to place your brand on ours!

I'm still expecting you to do an interview with us at some point...:grin:

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 11:09 PM, wildcat89 said:

I started posting in 07 but got off awhile and had to change my name and password when I came back in 09. Used to love going at it back then with Guru, Shep, Moto and the Jo Byrns faithful.  Later it was always fun with the NCS bunch, now I'm more into the serious side and let the youngsters do the fighting but things have sure changed!

We had a lot of fun back a handful or so years ago didn’t we 89? Things are so much different now days without Coach Rice around and your boys not playing..

• 2 years later...

October of 2007 for me. Hard to believe 15 years is almost here. It’s way different now than back then but I’m greatly appreciative for the platform. I’ve met several folks from all over the state that I’m glad to call friends. A couple of year’s ago I had a battle with cancer and it was pretty rough for a while. A couple from here kept tabs on me and helped me more than they’ll ever know during that time. Very thankful to them and to @CoachT for him providing the site that facilitated those friendships. 

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

CoachT.com will be 25 years old on October 15, 2022. Wow. CoachT will be 70 in September. Double wow.

I just passed my 19th CoachT birthday with this name. Thanks Coach for this website and giving us has beens a way to pass the time and talk about high school sports. 

And I'll go ahead and extend early happy birthday wishes to you.

• Like 1

March 2003 for me. I’ve had some great memories on here over the years. Don’t post nearly as much as I used to. Back in the early to mid 2000’s we used to have some heated debates and lots of laughs. I remember when the “Wizard of Westview” made the song up about Jackson County girls featuring the Gatlin Bros “all the gold” song lol. Someone showed up at the state tournament that year and had made hats for several of us with our names on it. Lots of good times for sure.