Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

4 hours ago, rlh said:

Don't see Stinger and Snoball much or some of the other Trouser Hosers.  Those used to be some good threads.  Of course a bunch of he Jasper guys disappeared and we know why.

I got snoball to come back about a month ago for a few days. We still communicate on Twitter. 

I was told TCStinger passed away. Him and Goat were some of my favorite people from the T. We met at Slick Pig in the Boro back in 2010.

14 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Volunteer General and ELA are two of the first ones that come to mind.  When I first came to this site they were pillars of this community. Anyone know there where abouts now?

BTW everyone feel free to list any of the old school people. I have questions about several, but the two above were the first ones that came to mind because they were prominent members here. 

Great thread idea. This place has definitely changed in the 11 years I’ve been on here. It’s still fun, but it was a madhouse back then lol.

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Great thread idea. This place has definitely changed in the 11 years I’ve been on here. It’s still fun, but it was a madhouse back then lol.

Absolutely, used to be a different animal jumping into the piranha pool as a new guy back then. I started about the same time you did. The learning curve was a steep one. 

• Like 1