Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Oh it used to get real in here!The threads with GCA from Knox when they were cheating used to be epic.Had the HC call other HCs wanting names of posters.This is a fact.People at games walking up wanting to fight.KING up at Cloudland was threatened more than once. We used to have some real fires in here.Alot of us have changed names thru the years so our own fans woukdnt know who we were. Lol

Org an Blk what do you think has changed. PC culture. I don’t see anything wrong with a good argument among adults. I’ve been called a “loser” a “troll” and being someone called “Willie” and having multiple accounts. I just speak my mind. Most of the time. Throw a little jab here and there. It’s amusing to me how easily people get defensive talking about HS sports. Does anyone know who “Willie” is. Heck if i knew who he was I’d like to see what he’s said that has Kevo acting like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I guess the good ole days of people getting into spirited disagreements is over. I actually had someone post that “my days were numbered because i used a four letter word”. Seriously. Some people have awfully thin skin. The Boss actually posted IF you don’t want to see someone’s post just pull up their profile and hit “ignore”. That should help those with fragile egos an out. But they stick around and continue to comment. If you’re not comfortable laying on the porch with the big dogs then move. Pretty simple. Threatening to kill anyone and their families is something i can’t imagine. I’d never go that far. BPM apparently called people out. Told them where he was at the game. And described what he was wearing and nobody ever said a word in person. People can act awfully “tuff” online but they’re cowards. IF i ever threaten. Trust me I’ll make good on it. You’ll know who and where I am. But I Love Everyone. So you’d have to be some rotten scum to ever make me want to punch you in the face. Oh i forgot. Someone called BC sports said i was “an idiot”. Look in the mirror dude. Regardless if you have any more stories from the past please share. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

Speaking of old posters, what ever happened to indians1989? He was pure comedy on this app and I really enjoyed reading his posts. I saw his wife was on here too, but she has not posted in a while either. Are they busy Christmas shopping or what? Hope everything with them is well. I know he had some health problems. 

4 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

Speaking of old posters, what ever happened to indians1989? He was pure comedy on this app and I really enjoyed reading his posts. I saw his wife was on here too, but she has not posted in a while either. Are they busy Christmas shopping or what? Hope everything with them is well. I know he had some health problems. 

:lol: